Jones blasts DC & Rumble on Twitter

Lol Tom Wright promoting UFC 206 the day before he got laid off.

<36>

Lol tool
I used to be a fan but seriously I've seen 16 year old girls go through the same shit Jones going through as a 30 year old "man"

Not a fan at all but he owned them there. I think he is right with pretty much anything he said.

But still I would prefer seeing him get his stuff together and fight again. The stuff he did is ridiculous.

Wtf did Rumble say exactly to bring on such a strong reaction from Jones? "Nobody's perfect, we've all had our problems outside the cage. His, are just amazing"

Seems to me like that's absolutely THE nicest way to say the dudes a complete fuck up without being hurtful.

Jones must be suffering from withdrawal. Bad form.

Also, his life must be pretty shitty if he feels the need to respond to everything people say about him.

Lol tool
I used to be a fan but seriously I've seen 16 year old girls go through the same shit Jones going through as a 30 year old "man"
Quit watching 16 year old girls before you start judging strangers.

Merge this with the previous thread

Says the guy who deliberately wouldn't have to face Cormier the 2nd time. And Jones needs to listen to what Rumble actually said. Rumble was fair in his comment. Rumble will beat Jones's sorry little posterior if he ever gets back in the cage.

I really don't care what he has to say unless its "I'm fighting at (enter event here)"

Quit watching 16 year old girls before you start judging strangers.
Lol, 2 DUIs, a hit and run, multiple failed drug tests and failed relationship after failed relationship... are you shilling?

"Even on the sideline I'm more relevant than anyone in that division"

giphy.gif

200.gif

Back