Henderson the 2nd greatest American fighter ever?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
Really?

I don't know what Brian Knapp is smoking, but his list is a joke with Henderson at number 2, above all these guys better than him.

What's even worse, is that Cormier and Rampage weren't even in his top 10.

Anybody else blown away by this?

Why not, its either him or Couture

You can make a case for Hughes, too.

And yeah, Rampage easily makes top10 on greatest American fighters list.

Why not, its either him or Couture

You can make a case for Hughes, too.

And yeah, Rampage easily makes top10 on greatest American fighters list.

Shit, Hughes is better too.

The only thing Brian Knapp got right is that Jones is better than Henderson.

I just can't believe how bad his list is.

He's definitely a top 5. Only guys definitively above him are MM, Cruz and Jones. I slightly favor Hughes as well but not by much.

As far as all time accomplishments go...Henderson should be high up there....How is he not?

g6pZEPDDRUhywM42V9vNVGOTEWRVOyDDMApXt-xUV3ApN-CXzvG98dKDPpc92OLK2ZpJYmbD9DubDLUjrUNqNUhz3bwJ6-Y=w384-h384-nc

DC is waaaay better than Henderson, way more well-rounded. So is Liddell.

Page, BJ Penn, and Couture are all superior fighters as well.

That's not how they are being ranked you idiot. Accomplishment first. Skillswise Jones or DJ is #1. Accomplishment it's couture and henderson, with jones, hughes and dj right behind.

I've said it before, and I'll say it now, when I see threads like this, it just annoys me that Chuck and Henderson never fought. It's almost like with all the Chuck vs. Wanderlei/Rampage talk, Hendo got lost in the shuffle. But man, that woulda been an incredible fight. A trilogy probably would have been warranted.

Number 2 seems about right to me. Hell, he's top 5 p4p of all time IMO.

Last edited:
Jones, Liddell, Couture, Hughes, Tito, Cain, BJ, Mir, Lesnar, Cormier, Dom, Rousey, and Mighty Mouse all make that list as well.

Back