Has a fighter ever manned up after hot pee?

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has there ever been a fighter whose manned up after popping for roids? By "manned up" I mean accepting the penalty for using PEDs without offering up a bullshit excuse like tainted supplements, pee pee pills, kangaroo meat, skin cream etc.

I find it sad that guys who fight for a living, guys who are supposed to be some of the toughest men on the planet won't accept responsibility when they get flagged.

I'm far from a tough guy but when I pissed hot for heroine and coke back when I was on probation I looked my PO in the eye and told him the truth. I did an all night bender: Heroine, coke, and some hooker off of craigslist. The next morning I went to the bar for Sunday football games and did a bump with my friend Casey and her brother.

My PO saw how broken of a man I was. And he was moved by my honesty and tears so instead of putting me back into the court system he arranged for me to go to rehab and I've never looked back since.

So these fighters need to know that honesty will work out better in the end. Plus it's just cowardly to juice and then act like the cat pissed on the coconut tree when you get caught.....

Chael. But only cuz he had fuck all to lose. Wouldn't have been so cocksure and blasé if he had the strap when he popped.

edit: kinda ironic you make this thread considering your sig.

<20><13>

Last edited by a moderator:
Shale

It doesn't make it any better though, IMO.

Machida loves a glass of hot pee in the winter.

hqdefault.jpg

Timmay claimed he did it for the looks.

Considering the source...

Chael. But only cuz he had fuck all to lose. Wouldn't have been so cocksure and blasé if he had the strap when he popped.

edit: kinda ironic you make this thread considering your sig.

<20><13>
After the 3rd time caught, he did. Before that it was 'just a bureaucracy issue' and 'I was trying to impregnate my wife'.

I'd say Crocop and Machida, since they admitted before their tests.

Machida loves a glass of hot pee in the winter.

hqdefault.jpg
Funny you post that since Machida declared a banned substance by himself, never made any excuse and accepted the punishment. He really manned up on this one, despite the huge impact it could have on his "squeaky clean" image and his "brand".

Back