Would any fight sell better than Bisping vs Nick Diaz?

Qwerty1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think with the right push this could be a huge fight. What fight would draw more at 185? With Bispings trash talk and Nick Diaz it could get good.

I know Nick doesn't deserve a shot but with all the ''money fight'' talk going on, fuck it. Lets go.

I wish people would give up this Nick Diaz thing...

He hasn't won a fight in years, yeah it'd sell well but Nick is overrated as shit lol he can't beat anyone in the top 5 imo so they need to just leave that one alone

Last edited:
Nick would trash Bisping, would be absolutely hilarious

I think with the right push this could be a huge fight. What fight would draw more at 185? With Bispings trash talk and Nick Diaz it could get good.

I know Nick doesn't deserve a shot but with all the ''money fight'' talk going on, fuck it. Lets go.
I say do bisping vs gsp and diaz vs moussai

Nick didn't ever beat a top fighter at WW or MW so that might be the first fight that he does

D8Zvp33.png

would love to see this fight, not just because it's a good matchup, but it would be funny to see all the same whiny fighters and fans that were whining when Hendo got the shot

would love to see this fight, not just because it's a good matchup, but it would be funny to see all the same whiny fighters and fans that were whining when Hendo got the shot
Not to mention the level of butthurt after the fight. One of them has to lose. I think there would be a Sherdog sodium overload regardless of which it was.

Nick Diaz makes any fight he's in exciting, with his trash-talk.

He's also tough as titanium, almost impossible to finish. He'd likely beat the shit out of Bisping. It would be a very fun fight.

I also think Diaz could beat any ww by the way, on his best night...not including GS to the P.

I wish I could see footage of his fight with the three poor bastards who tried to start shit with him in that Vegas night club bathroom.

Last edited:
McGregor vs literally anyone. It isn't debatable. The data is there.

Would be an amazing fight but I think weed man rock hold jocare and Romero would megazord into one person and self destruct if it happened

I can think of about 50 off the top of my head but regardless I'd like to see that fight.

Yes.

Conor v. Frankie or Cowboy
Cain v. Stipe
Bones v. Gus II
Robbie v. GSP
Ronda v. Anybody

I love both Diaz brothers, but please close this shit thread. Threads like this are the Sherdog equivalent of clickbait titles on social media. While I appreciate the wild west nature of the forum, the mods should really crack down on obvious idiocy like this.

Not debating, I asked what would sell more at 185
No, you didn't. Read your title. You can't whore out clicks with a title and then backtrack in the post. Stop being a shitposter.

Yes.

Conor v. Frankie or Cowboy
Cain v. Stipe
Bones v. Gus II
Robbie v. GSP
Ronda v. Anybody

I love both Diaz brothers, but please close this shit thread. Threads like this are the Sherdog equivalent of clickbait titles on social media. While I appreciate the wild west nature of the forum, the mods should really crack down on obvious idiocy like this.

You must not of read the post. I asked at 185? I didnt know any of those fighters you named fought at 185. Maybe Ronda will when she comes back. Maybe next time read the thread.

You must not of read the post. I asked at 185? I didnt know any of those fighters you named fought at 185. Maybe Ronda will when she comes back. Maybe next time read the thread.
Maybe next time title it appropriately, dumbass.

Here's an exercise in brilliance:

Edit the thread title to:
Would any middleweight fight sell better than Bisping vs Nick Diaz?

Then let me know if that fits in the title. I bet it does. Amazing.

Nick would trash Bisping, would be absolutely hilarious
Maybe in the trash talking before the fight. Also i think there are plenty of fights that would sell better than this one OP. Put him against someone that he has a good chance of beating like Hendricks if he beats magny or ellenburger. He's no where near a title shot in either division.

Back