Dana White is a genius!!!

Hez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If aldo beats cruz he will hold the interm featherweight belt and the bantamweight belt. Conor if he beats alvarez will hold featherweight and light weight and then they meet in the middle at featherweight for the ultimate showdown!!!

When dana was saying he will find something for Aldo he wasnt kidding. This plan is genius on Dana whites part. That fight will blow the ppv record out of the water. I hope all this comes truth and we get to view a great battle between these two the way it should have gone down.

The fight will be at 145.....Cruz belt is not on the line

If aldo beats cruz he will hold the interm featherweight belt and the bantamweight belt. Conor if he beats alvarez will hold featherweight and light weight and then they meet in the middle at featherweight for the ultimate showdown!!!

When dana was saying he will find something for Aldo he wasnt kidding. This plan is genius on Dana whites part. That fight will blow the ppv record out of the water. I hope all this comes truth and we get to view a great battle between these two the way it should have gone down.

<30><24><{vega}><23><bball1>{<doc}<1>

giphy.gif

So if Conor beats aldo again he'll need to hire more crew to carry all of his belts, all while being the master and the ruler..of the world!

I never said it would be neither would conors light weight so both stay Champs. It would just be sick because both of them would have 2 belts.

Are they actually fighting? Last I checked it was a rumor and Aldo confirmed he's staying retired.

Ok, for reference, you're referring to reports in July that Dominant Dudez said he wanted a super fight with Aldo or McG.

Are they actually fighting? Last I checked it was a rumor and Aldo confirmed he's staying retired.
Money talks my friend, this is the only thing Dana could have meant. Aldo aint gonna take any other bouts. Fight Hollaway and lose out on the chance to fight McGregor? No way! That is all he wants. If he fights Cruz and loses he still has interm featherweight belt and can fight McGregor after.

TS, I gave you a like because you're a crazy motherfucker.

I never said it would be neither would conors light weight so both stay Champs. It would just be sick because both of them would have 2 belts.

aldo cant win a second belt by fighting at 145

If Conor wins that he'll be the first UFC multi LW, FW, FW interim and BW division champion!

GOATest GOAT that ever GOATed!

no way in hell aldo is making 135 on the dot.

aldo cant win a second belt by fighting at 145
What are you on about?

ALDO: bantamweight belt, interm featherweight belt

Conor: featherweight belt, lightweight belt

If they both win and then they fight at featherweight.

What are you on about?

The fight, between Aldo and Cruz, will be for Aldos interim belt. Not hard to understand

What are you on about?

aldo cant win a bantamweight belt by fighting cruz in the 145 lb weight class. aldo cannot make 135, thus aldo cant have a bantamweight belt

are you doing this on purpose

Back