Which fighter has taken a loss the worst?

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I know we have to hate on Ronda any chance we get but she didn't come close to Mark Hunt's mental disintegration

tumblr_nozwqahp7I1r2g7mto7_500.gif

I don't remember Mark Hunt wearing a pillow as a face mask

The Wide was less than gracious in defeat

Mark Hunt did absolutely nothing wrong and all of his social media posts were properly typed with just the right amount of syringe emojis

Why is this shit thread made every week these days

<bball1>

Why is this shit thread made every week these days

<bball1>

ALDO IS MY VOTE

ALDO

IT'S ALDO ISN'T IT

I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS ALDO

LE SALTY "SALT" BRAZILIAN

MCGLOOBANCEGLOBANCE BLESS

Mike Hunt was just being saltier than ocean

Ronda was mentally broken

Forrest Griffin sprinting out of the Octagon post-Anderson Silva beatdown.

Hunt is angry the UFC lined him up to fight a PED user and didn't really seem to give a fuck. He was on a two win streak, was in the top 10.

If you read his book he believes he could have had one more run at the TS. It was his main motivation.

He feels basically his career and chance at getting a TS was sacrificed for the sake of a PED user.

He would have handled the loss totally different if Brock wasn't busted and the ufc didn't go out their way to change the rules to make it easier for Brock to evade drug testing.

Last edited:
I know we have to hate on Ronda any chance we get but she didn't come close to Mark Hunt's mental disintegration

tumblr_nozwqahp7I1r2g7mto7_500.gif

Mark Hunt at least had enough energy to flame with a keyboard and go rant on MMAHour.

Ronda, according to her ESPN interview, was basically catatonic for a month, collapsed on her coach, watching Mochi and requiring Travis to care for her.

It's not even close.

Josh Grispi went from super-prospect to can after Poirier beat the shit out of him. Lost his next three to guys he should have beat then became a drug dealing, wife abusing piece of shit that showed up on Dr. Phil.

Hunt didn't take the loss badly until he found out the UFC waived Brock's window of drug testing, he still didn't pass and the UFC didn't care.

Back