Manuwa vs Anderson Silva would be a fun fight.

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
Who wins at this point? I think Manuwa would blast him out at this point, and in Silva's prime, because of his size, and because Silva's not a grappling heavy fighter.

Also, OSP vs Silva would be another great fight. Got OSP at this point. Got this fight idea from the Luke Thomas show on YouTube.

Silva's slick defense tires Manuwa, Jimi throws something stupid, counter highlight finish.

Would be fun.

I am Silva's biggest fan.. his chin is shot now and his reflexes are non-existent..

Anderson has basically lost every everything that made him what he was.. besides his technique and fight experience.

maybe that was all abit of an exaggeration, but he is shell of himself now.. he does alright as long as he can stay away from power punches.

maybe that was all abit of an exaggeration

I think so. Bisping was like 30% for strikes. DC struggled to land anything from top position. Nick Diaz couldn't find anything.

Silva is incredibly hard to hit still.

Silva isn't at the level he used to be at. He hasn't regressed that far tho.

He beats both.

The problem is Anderson gets hit a lot now, look at the Bisping fight.

I just checked, Bisping was 112 of 320 according fight metric, 34%

I checked the last time he went near 5 rounds, Cote was 32%.

I know Anderson isn't the same, but I think he can avoid Manuwa long enough to find a great shot.

I just checked, Bisping was 112 of 320 according fight metric, 34%

I checked the last time he went near 5 rounds, Cote was 32%.

I know Anderson isn't the same, but I think he can avoid Manuwa long enough to find a great shot.
You aren't forgetting Bisping was Rocki him when he found his chin and Manuawa is faster then Bisping. Anderson does not have KO power anymore and has looked horrible for a while.

Anderson should be at 185 if he is going to keep fighting.

Threse days who knows. But Manuwa vs prime Andy falls into a trap like Irvin.

You aren't forgetting Bisping was Rocki him when he found his chin and Manuawa is faster then Bisping. Anderson does not have KO power anymore and has looked horrible for a while.

Bisping's cardio is one of the best in UFC history, he's a tough guy who goes the distance.

Jimi Manuwa is not close.

I disagree about not having KO power, the way you present that as fact lets me comfortably disagree with you.

Yes, what 41-year-old Anderson Silva needs to break his dry spell is to fight a ginormous LHW with technical striking and bone-crushing knockout power.

Bisping's cardio is one of the best in UFC history, he's a tough guy who goes the distance.

Jimi Manuwa is not close.

I disagree about not having KO power, the way you present that as fact lets me comfortably disagree with you.
Who is the last person he knocked out? This fight would not last 5 rounds it would be over in round one or 2. Anderson couldn't KO bisping but will move up to LHW and start KO'ing ppl again. Silva hasn't got a ko since 2012 which happens to be the last time he won.

Who is the last person he knocked out? This fight would not last 5 rounds it would be over in round one or 2.

I don't think MMA is that simple.

Bisping has been ko'd once. Diaz, how many times? DC? How many times? Weidman? How many times? I'm not gonna check but its close to zero.

Anderson could still destroy your skull and put you asleep if he lands well. Anderson's KOs are mostly about timing.

Why do Sherdoggers want to see Anderson and Shogun get knocked out a few more times?

Anderson mailed it in against DC and needs to beat somebody at 185 before anything. I just disagree man, to have great timing you need great speed. His speed is not what it was and he has no the looked good in a long time. I am Wings fan by the way and this season scares me. The defence is so bad at this point. Mantha has 5 goals in 3 games at Grand Rapids.

Back