What happened to Matt Wiman?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I just noticed that he has not fought in a while and his last fight was a win in the UFC His record in the UFC is 10 wins and 5 losses with only 2 of the losses being a TKO and the rest being decision.

He was a solid guy and his last loss was to a TJ Grant who was a beast that had to retire because of an injury but other then that he has only lost a decision to top 10 fighters.

fight-656696.jpg

its been 23 months since he fought last, and he didnt fight for 23 months before that, hes had one fight in almost 4 years

dudes been plagued with injuries, probably isnt coming back

What happened to Pawel Nastula?

Last edited:
I never thought he was handsome.

I think it's some guy that came into his last fight in the UFC with no advertisements on his shorts and thought fighting was some kind of spiritual journey and then he got living dieded in round 1

I think it's some guy that came into his last fight in the UFC with no advertisements on his shorts and thought fighting was some kind of spiritual journey and then he got living dieded in round 1

"Matt!! Why man!?!"

I never thought he was handsome.

his teammates overheard his mom calling him handsome, so they called him that sarcastically to make fun of him, and it stuck

great example of "not picking your own nickname"

only outsidehammer knows for sure

haha, I don't think that was him.

Last time I saw him, Johnny Knoxville was shooting his lil' ass out of a cannon.

1497741_10101321693562319_2139145377_n.jpg

Back