So......GSP is in Vegas today 10/19/2016

galleryy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
the thot plickens

image.jpg

Last edited:
GSP's "released from contract" nonsense is honestly probably his attempt at a prank and is trying to be a funny man. HEH HEH HEH

The plot thickens......gonna check for hotel room availability in Toronto.

Man, I could go for some Iced Coffee right about now.

Interesting stuff though. GSP in Vegas can only mean good news for him... i.e. EITHER Daner bent over backwards and gave him an uber lucrative new contract OR he's one step closer to free agency.

Nice.

<25>

GSP drove there from Montreal? Cause I don't think he wants a flight, I don't think he's wanted a flight for a long time.

Post USADA GSP vs Aldo at 155. Book it.

Interesting stuff though. GSP in Vegas can only mean good news for him... i.e. EITHER Daner bent over backwards and gave him an uber lucrative new contract OR he's one step closer to free agency.

Nice.

<25>
Ysg6u2AvFayti.gif

Here you Brasil!

GSP drove there from Montreal? Cause I don't think he wants a flight, I don't think he's wanted a flight for a long time.

He's just not a flighter anymore...you can see it in his eyes.

Nice.

<25>

Doubtful, if that were the case, Dana and the UFC would be coming to him, not the other way around. GSP coming back to the UFC, hat in hand like I predicted.

Back