the number of international events are being decreased and focus will be more towards domestic event

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score

There goes world fucking domination 2013-2016

We didn't come here to take part, we are here to take a few steps back - WME-IMG

UFC is Bigger than Football/Soccer - LeL

Wow UFC is clearly racist toward other countries

Good good.

More events for us. Such a shame that an MMA hotbed like South Florida RARELY sees UFC events BUT you have cities in random countries getting events.

Wanna see events? Come to the US.

NZ621VC.gif

So not worthwhile doing shows in Europe, Asia?

that is a good thing. lets hone this talent here before going out on the road. the international shows usually blow anyway. vegas baby.

Racist against investing more money in markets they aren't going to get a quick enough return on maybe. These guys just dropped $4billion, they need to recoup some cash ASAP!!

Racist against investing more money in markets they aren't going to get a quick enough return on maybe. These guys just dropped $4billion, they need to recoup some cash ASAP!!

I wonder when we will feel the squeeze.

look how quick they are trying to make Conor events ... I expect a similar template to be applied to other stars they choose, on a smaller scale of course.

bet Vegas gets the bulk of the additional events, because if they cut back on overall events, they are gonna need to trim down their roster significantly. Will "domestic" also mean Brazil and Canada in this scenario I wonder.

US, Brazil, Canada, and Britain.

Is there any other country that is a real hotbed for MMA? Even Canada and Britain are distant 3rd and 4th.

Maybe Australia?

Shows you how non-international MMA truly is. But that is not a bad thing. Baseball is only really popular in as many countries. Hand-egg even less.

Only a matter of time until another PPV price raise.
My God I hope not, $60 is already way too expensive. Its ok if they have a PPV a few times a year, but they have PPV every month and sometimes twice a month, its a rip-off. I think $35 is fair considering. If they put the price up I won't be purchasing again, already think its too much.

High time to broaden the horizons....

In other words, MMA's international popularity it's probably dwindling. I'm not shocked though, some of these cards outside of the US are terrible

Back