Jones wasn't juicing his whole career

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I believe he started juicing before he fought Cormier, he was probably unconfident in beating DC, especially since the trash talk kinda got in his head. Not trying to take up for Jon, I believe DC would beat him clean and Is the better fighter, even their fight was close while Jon juiced, I mean he could have juiced his whole career but it's more likely he did before fighting a beast like DC. Either way it's sad to see his legacy tarnished over not being confident in a fight.

You're right. He was clean up until the Bonnar fight.

I honestly don't think he was either, but he had the same morals and cheated in other ways.

He knew what he was going to Hamil, he did it anyway.

He is just that kind of person.

Probably started juicing at 17
So you're right
17 years juice free

I can't believe that a fighter who was never defeated would start juicing. He was probably on PED's from the very begining of his career.

Sorry TS, but didnt you know. If you get busted once than you have done it since you were a child. Sometimes you gotta shertard it bro.

BRB...Juicing

Drinking-OJ-2.jpg

You have to be naive to think Jones wasn't using for at least most of his career. People forget how suspect it was when he had those really weird testosterone and epitestosterone numbers a few years back.This just pretty much confirms it now that he actually got popped.

14561962_217975718619587_8253786747490533376_n.jpg

jones is probably my favorite ufc fighter but i think theyre all roiding except

-roy nelson and BJ penn because theyre too lazy to even train. probably cant be fucked to deal with a whole steroid cycle
-diaz bros because theyre weird people who care more about their vegan/weed healthplan than they do about MMA

Don't put Jones' name in the name of steroids, mate.

I believe he started juicing before he fought Cormier, he was probably unconfident in beating DC, especially since the trash talk kinda got in his head. Not trying to take up for Jon, I believe DC would beat him clean and Is the better fighter, even their fight was close while Jon juiced, I mean he could have juiced his whole career but it's more likely he did before fighting a beast like DC. Either way it's sad to see his legacy tarnished over not being confident in a fight.
Hahahahahahahaha that was funny. Good one. Wait! You weren't joking? Sorry man. He also said he only did coke at a party one time too

In related news Arthur Jones recently returned from a four game suspension for PEDs.

Yeah, he's probably been doing it his entire career.

The guy has terrible character.

Rats about people smoking on weed
Ends up being a cokehead
Rams pregnant women in cars and runs like a coward afterwards instead of manning up
Gets caught cheating after going on and on about how clean he is

We should wait and see how he does without his PEDs (if he even bothers to stop) before we say much.

Yeah, he's probably been doing it his entire career.

The guy has terrible character.

Rats about people smoking on weed
Ends up being a cokehead
Rams pregnant women in cars and runs like a coward afterwards instead of manning up
Gets caught cheating after going on and on about how clean he is

We should wait and see how he does without his PEDs (if he even bothers to stop) before we say much.

1063153.gif

Only he knows. His track record doesn't suggest honesty or ethics though. Innocent men don't ball their eyes out and apologize either. Especially ones that just got screwed out of millions.

Yeah he only started juicing when ramped up random drug testing was introduced in the sport.

Makes perfect sense.

You dumb naive cunts. I have some anal hair to sell you. It gives you magical powers.

Back