Rumble hits hard but...

SexyAsianGuy

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Why do people keep on forgetting that he could not finish a the glass-jawed Arlovski at HW with power hooks?

On the other hand, Stipe hit Arvloski with a short cross and put the man down for good. Also, Stipe KO'd Maldonado, who was thought to have this granite chin.

Some people on this site claim Rumble as the hardest hitter in MMA today, but some HWs may just hit harder.

What's the point of this thread?

I don't know but I'd say he can ko anyone in the ufc if he lands

yeah i mean he only broke his jaw in that fight, I dunno whats wrong with the guy

Rumble is overrated on here. His best win is a flukey win over Gus.

DC said hendo hits harder than Crumble.

I don't know but I'd say he can ko anyone in the ufc if he lands
This... Sure, all HW's hit hard, but I'd be willing to bet they are all comparable in power to Rumble.... Rumble's stock on this site is mostly based off his wicked (t)KO finishes.

Why do people keep on forgetting that he could not finish a the glass-jawed Arlovski at HW with power hooks?

On the other hand, Stipe hit Arvloski with a short cross and put the man down for good. Also, Stipe KO'd Maldonado, who was thought to have this granite chin.

Some people on this site claim Rumble as the hardest hitter in MMA today, but some HWs may just hit harder.

SexyAsianGuy huh ??

giphy.gif

He took one fight at that weight class, so we've obviously never seen him as a full fledged heavyweight. You need to imagine a 245 pound Rumble Johnson for you to be drawing these conclusions.

Rumble is overrated on here. His best win is a flukey win over Gus.

DC said hendo hits harder than Crumble.
Lol you got rocks in your head to think rumble is overrated.

And lol at thinking the gus fight was flukey.

Flukey? Rumble is just better than him.
Yes gus's corner called for a front kick and rumble countered perfectly. Its been discussed on here plenty. Gus gave dc way more of a fight and dc said gus gave him his toughest fight besides jones.

sometimes arlovski can survive big hits. dudes jaw was destroyed, thats clear evidence that rumble hit him hard as fuck

Yes gus's corner called for a front kick and rumble countered perfectly. Its been discussed on here plenty. Gus gave dc way more of a fight and dc said gus gave him his toughest fight besides jones.

gus blocks punches with his face and charges in with his hands down, depending on his chin. it was a matter of time.

jones and gus just didnt have the power to make him pay the way rumble did

Stipe couldn't finish Joey Beltran that was KO'd by Rampage
So Rampage's power > Stipe's?

Rumble hits harder I'd say. You can't just compare 2 punches, gotta look at the whole resume.

Back