Ariel Helwani exposing Dana White for the GSP contract

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Ariel helwhiney is back and more salty than ever it seems at Dana, talks about Dana trolling him and writing off his accomplishments. Dana famously called him a crybaby and now after recent GSP contract revelations it seems like Ariel is stirring the pot again

Dana aint gonna like this hes been catching a ton of flack lately haha dont know whos right

edit: heres the original salt mine

cliffs:

- Ariel thinks Dana writes him off
- Its journalism/doing his job
- Brian stann being a yes man
- everyones still harping on him over 1 thing
- UFC wanted ufc 206 w/ gsp
- weidman got to sit down with fertita, gsp didnt
- way more shit

Last edited:
Dana about to go Whitey Bulger on Ariel

Don't push your luck, Ariel...You remember what happened last time.

pRpQm8r.gif

Last edited:
lol at siding with the well known world class lying scumbag Dana over a journalist who just asks questions and breaks news. Anyone who thinks this probably loves trump as well.

There's better things to care in this world than those 2 clowns.

I am by no means taking sides with Dana, but Ariel a Journalist? First and foremost you don't take money directly from the people you are covering—Ariel is on record admitting to having his checks signed by ZUFFA for the work he used to do at FOX before getting fired—that right there disqualifies him to ever being referred as a journalist (any respectable media publication would kick you to the curb if you are found to be taking money directly from organizations or people that you are covering and where you are supposed to be objective/impartial).

Secondly, you don't ask permission to pursue a story, if you have at least two reliable sources then you report the news and break a story—Ariel is on record admitting to receiving Dana White's permission to pursue scoops and then checking in on him if it would be OK to break the story.

Thirdly, Journalists report the news, PERIOD. They detach themselves from their personal opinion, keep their impartiality, fact-check and NEVER interject themselves into a story—something that Ariel constantly does—which is the reason he is more of a 'media' personality, and a crappy one at that.

lol at siding with the well known world class lying scumbag Dana over a journalist who just asks questions and breaks news. Anyone who thinks this probably loves trump as well.

Zuffa zombies are still alive and well

Dana > Ariel

Ariel is roughly the equivalent of a more noteworthy Steve Cofield

attention craving weasel who is in MMA because its hot

I am by no means taking sides with Dana, but Ariel a Journalist? First and foremost you don't take money directly from the people you are covering—Ariel is on record admitting to having his checks signed by ZUFFA for the work he used to do at FOX before getting fired—that right there disqualifies him to ever being referred as a journalist (any respectable media publication would kick you to the curb if you are found to be taking money directly from organizations or people that you are covering and where you are supposed to be objective/impartial).

Secondly, you don't ask permission to pursue a story, if you have at least two reliable sources then you report the news and break a story—Ariel is on record admitting to receiving Dana White's permission to pursue scoops and then checking in on him if it would be OK to break the story.

Thirdly, Journalists report the news, PERIOD. They detach themselves from their personal opinion, keep their impartiality, fact-check and NEVER interject themselves into a story—something that Ariel constantly does—which is the reason he is more of a 'media' personality, and a crappy one at that.

Third point you are living in the 60s man.

Ariel gonna get re-banned from UFC.

Dana about to go Whitey Bulger on Ariel
Dana's gonna go full recluse and hide out in a California retirement village? I hope you're right because I hate that fuck.

I got thru about 3 minutes. He comes off too whiney, I listen to most MMA hour shows and like them because of the fighters he interviews not because of him. He is educated and well spoken and considers MMA his sport but has no actual knowledge of fighting. They need to have a retired MMA fighter host that show. That dude couldnt hurt a fly.

Back