Is this gif proof of Machida's greasing ?

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi__7.gif

Or is it one of the most spectacular sprawl/getaways from a TD attempt I've ever seen ? I think Mousasi was outclassed and is still butthurt over the loss. I don't think people appreciate how difficult a maneuver this was. He was moving in reverse while on the ground, while still using his upper body and hips to avoid being held down by Mousasi.

It`s proof that Machida had a great TDD

Man that was a terrible "fight"

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi__7.gif

Or is it one of the most spectacular sprawl/getaways from a TD attempt I've ever seen ? I think Mousasi was outclassed and is still butthurt over the loss. I don't think people appreciate how difficult a maneuver this was.
Idk man I think Moose really believes he greased. He seemed really pissed and vocal about Machida after that.

Idk man I think Moose really believes he greased. He seemed really pissed and vocal about Machida after that.

I don't deny that Mousasi really believes it, but it's probably because he never faced a fighter at Machida's caliber.

whats catchier "MaCHEATa" or "MachiDHEA"

i have wrestled guys who greased, you can tell when someone has greased. its not a "maybe he was just sweaty"

only time someone can be as slippery as a greaser is when they recently shave their legs

Grease or one of the greatest to ever fight MMA?

I think Mousasi ia awesome fighter, but he is just butthurt that he came to the UFC thinking he was going to be the champ and soon discovered Machida was better than him.

I'm in agreement, just shows how much Lyoto has declined.

we know for sure he is a cheat grease or no grease

I think Mousasi ia awesome fighter, but he is just butthurt that he came to the UFC thinking he was going to be the champ and soon discovered Machida was better than him.

Machida might have been the better man skill-wise, but there is no denying that he was on some good stuff + very likely greased. So, Mousasi has every right to be pissed off about that fight.

Machida has some sick scrambles and reversals.

Im mostly laughing at how ripped the guy was for this fight and how deflated and skinny fat he was against Rockhold. Guy was a twig armed bloated mess for that fight. Got manhandled and just looked so tiny.

Who knew that DHEA off cycle required PCT and you kept no gains afterwards.

Back