Bruce Buffer: "Bisping-Henderson 2 was a draw"

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Got to say he made sense. Bisping is started to remind me of a MW Roy Nelson, not gonna lie. haha.

What you guys think?

I can agree with him on that, it should have been a draw, but if I could speak for a moment on the elephant in the room..... Buffer sucks as an announcer. Can he please be fired.

Seems like he would be even worse as a judge than he is as an announcer.

I can agree with him on that, it should have been a draw, but if I could speak for a moment on the elephant in the room..... Buffer sucks as an announcer. Can he please be fired.

hahah. He's something else. Though I dare to say that you and others WOULD miss him if he were gone.. I know I would. He and Joe and Dana and the ridiculousness of them are what make the UFC, THE UFC.

Buffer trying to be diplomatic but he's essentially saying the judges were paid off and the UFC should be burned to the ground and erased from history

Seems like he would be even worse as a judge than he is as an announcer.

Not surprising this statement given your avatar.

I'm sure you would have made a better judge, lmfao.

So why didn't he announce it?

Dear Bruce,

Just continue to holler the names of the competing fighters like a stuck pig as normal and that is all.

Shut the fuck up about the fights.

Thanks,

FWM

Well we don't get draws in UFC, happens very rarely, the only main event I ever remember being a draw was Edgar vs Maynard. the way the scoring is over 5 rounds with 3 judges.. it would have to be a extremely strange set of circumstances to get every judge score it the same over 5 rounds. its like lottery numbers. more chances of it happening in a 3 round fight, but still very rare even then

i've seen that, one lands more, the other gets late flurries and a knockdown. the one landing more takes two, the other takes two, last round is a toss up, too close to call, draw.

The only words that should come out of Bruce Buffer are "its time"

Shut up Bruce !

Back