Moussasi is weird

SouthSide971

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He is a legit contender but keep calling out old legend way past their prime,there is also that silly stuff with conor i dont understand the guy

You're talking about him, aren't you?

Were you talking about him before when he wasn't saying weird shit and wasn't calling out old famous near-retired guys?

Exactly.

He actually had a very good reason
All of the fighters he actually wants to fight (1-4) are booked and he wants another fight before those will be settled. He has no interest in fighting lower than his current ranking unless it's worth it so he called out Anderson, because he's the best fighter of all time, and Uriah Hall for revenge matchup.

It makes perfect sense if he doesn't want to sit out. Especially since the only other two guys that actually make sense in Whittaker and Brunson are also matched up

HTcwOUa7aQ05G.gif

He's confident and in his prime, why wouldn't he want to fight a faded Silva?

All of the fighters he actually wants to fight (1-4) are booked and he wants another fight before those will be settled. He has no interest in fighting lower than his current ranking unless it's worth it so he called out Anderson, because he's the best fighter of all time, and Uriah Hall for revenge matchup.

It makes perfect sense if he doesn't want to sit out. Especially since the only other two guys that actually make sense in Whittaker and Brunson are also matched up
Well you some made good point but the conor stuff is still weird

Yeah, he should call out the top 4 cause non of them are booked or anything...

Whittaker and Brunson don't effect his place in the division in anyway, anyways.

He is a legit contender but keep calling out old legend way past their prime,there is also that silly stuff with conor i dont understand the guy

Hes weird? At least the dude is talking and trying to make moves for himself. Calling out names of people he knows are available to fight he cant call out those who are already scheduled to fight. Conor btw started the silly stuff actually, even though i think it was a fake account

I agree TS. Will probably be outed as a rapist 10 years after he finally realizes he will never win UFC gold.

He knows the game and spares us the bullshit. On top of that he's funny when he does it.

Back