[PIC] Conor looking huge in prep for Alvarez

I really hate to say this because I can't stand Conor or his fans. But if he beats Eddie, he deserves to be in contention for GOAT talk. I feel ill saying this.

I really hate to say this because I can't stand Conor or his fans. But if he beats Eddie, he deserves to be in contention for GOAT talk. I feel ill saying this.

So BJ Penn and Couture are in the GOAT discussion talks? Because not only did they win two belts they actually did it against dominant champs, not some guy who just won the title.

It'll be a good accomplishment, but of all the guys who've won titles in multiple classes it'd be the least impressive. And most of those guys aren't in the GOAT talks.

He really is yuge, and in more ways than one. Took this pic early this morning. My jaws are still sore.
<{1-15}>
CVICoIfUwAABbhm.jpg

So BJ Penn and Couture are in the GOAT discussion talks? Because not only did they win two belts they actually did it against dominant champs, not some guy who just won the title.

It'll be a good accomplishment, but of all the guys who've won titles in multiple classes it'd be the least impressive. And most of those guys aren't in the GOAT talks.

MMA is in the most competitive, difficult, most skilled it has ever been. I think Conor beating Aldo then beating Diaz at 170lbs, then beating the 155lb champ is a phenomenal feat.

LEL at that being huge

hes a 5'8 160 pound dude...he's not big at all. LEL

MMA is in the most competitive, difficult, most skilled it has ever been. I think Conor beating Aldo then beating Diaz at 170lbs, then beating the 155lb champ is a phenomenal feat.

Well the reality is he beat Aldo, got strangled but an unprepared fat mediocre LW at 170 then majority decisioned that mediocre LW at 170 via employing the game plan other LW's used to absolutely maul Diaz, then going on to beat the LW champ who has never defended his belt and is considered one of the weakest champs in the game and likely an underdog to most top 5 LWs.

It will be good but it won't even be top 10 all time.

GOAT? lol with 0 tilte defences.

If he somehow beats Alvarez,
Then defends against the monsters in LW, then we can talk

Back