I want moose vs rumble super fight

kenetics

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who you guys got? I have moose by RNC 3rd round.

Rumble could ko a real Moose .human Moose would get wrecked in round 1

That would be fun , watching Mousasi stick and move while Rumble walks him down lol.

That's a lot of dark meat for Rumble to feast on

fQYSUbVfts-T7pS2VP2wnKyN8wxywmXtY0-FwsgxoJPf7uc82Ysb-gzWhJp1aEKE2AvftmkbOf6cm4QZg_Do

the moose may very well choke out rumble!

I don't know what is so super about this fight, but it depends on if the fight actually lasts outside of two minutes. Every second the fight goes, the bigger the advantage goes to Rumbles opponents.

No.

It would be Johnson's fastest knockout ever.

Uh... how would Rumble and Mousasi qualify as a superfight? Wouldn't it be more like just a fight? I mean... they're both kind of neat, but that's kind of reaching.

Why would that be a superfight? They're both elite fighters in their respective divisions but not quite championship level, at least so far.

that's a sick fight, very intriguing. Moose gets kod or Rumble gets submitted. If Moose can get the fight to the ground at anytime he would finish the fight right there.

Rumble KOs Mousasi flat.

Why would that be a superfight? They're both elite fighters in their respective divisions but not quite championship level, at least so far.

Not to mention Mousasi used to be a LHW.

I think moose has the tools to be rumble match up wise. One is super aggressive, the other is cerebal.

Rumble shoulder kill Moose.

Jacare and his bootleg striking was able to get the TKO against him. Rumble would annihilate him.

Mousasi is far superior striker. Rumble can only land his telegraphed overhands on grapplers who have no defense, he wouldn't be able to hit Moose who would dismantle him with jabs. It's a great match up for Mousasi who would completely destroy him.

Back