Conor's overrated left hand only KO's manlet FW's.

Drunk Bum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Against Diaz it didn't do much so he got bitch slapped in return. Eddie will finish Colin McNugget.

True. Didn't do much. The few times Nate took a break and lay down briefly had the McGillicutty nuthuggers screaming but they forget that Nick took a break on the floor when he fought Anderson too. It's a family thing. It doesn't mean Nate was dropped.

Good post.

True. Didn't do much. The few times Nate took a break and lay down briefly had the McGillicutty nuthuggers screaming but they forget that Nick took a break on the floor when he fought Anderson too. It's a family thing. It doesn't mean Nate was dropped.

Good post.

giphy.gif

Your name and av are fitting

He already knoked out two LWs

Good post.
Brendon told TFATK while he was shopping in whole foods, he saw Nate and Nate said that he was just falling down and baiting Conor to get in his guard.

Against Diaz it didn't do much so he got bitch slapped in return. Eddie will finish Colin McNugget.

Not too many can say they've knocked out Nate with their hands. In fact.... No one can. Nate has NEVER been KO'd or TKO'd via punches EVER. Only time he's been finished is via Headkick that was followed up by GnP.

I am a simple man. I see a Conman hating thread or post, I click like.

Back