Would Fedor have beaten Bigfoot?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor is known for his heroic comebacks. I believe he would have comeback and beaten Bigfoot had the fight been allowed to continue.

IMG_1609.JPG
I think Fedor would beat both Bigfoot and Maldonado if they rematched today.

Possibly.

I also think Fedor would have beaten Werdum if the ref didn't see his tap and he's forced to go to sleep, wake up and fight again. Matt Hughes got KOed by himself in one fight and woke up. If Hughes can do it so can Fedor.

BigFoot was on TRT, but yeah.. Fedor's definitely the master of comebacks!!

I believe Bigfoot would have continued beating the living shit out of him

First round he almost pulled off the win if he had just 30 seconds more with an ankle lock.

BigFoot was on TRT

No he wasn't. He was only ever on TRT for the first Hunt fight.

In fact the Fedor fight is the fight where he specifically underwent much more tests than usual because the commission was concerned about his pituitary gland and his state of health.

If you give him a hammer and name it Mjolnir, he can beat 'em all, brother.

And I can finally start calling him Fethor, as I've been dying to do.

No he wasn't. He was only ever on TRT for the first Hunt fight.

In fact the Fedor fight is the fight where he specifically underwent much more tests than usual because the commission was concerned about his pituitary gland and his state of health.

"No he wasn't"

Do you know anything about Bigfoot???

Even though he is 1 of the few MMA fighters with a legitimate reason/excuse to be on TRT, Bigfoot's testosterone levels were probably 4 Times what the average fighters levels are today!!

Do you know anything about Bigfoot???

The better question is do you know anything about TRT? Because apparently you don't.

TRT requires a TUE. TUEs are matters of public record as they're handed out by the commissions. Bigfoot did not have a TUE for any fight other than Hunt I, and specifically didn't have one for Cain II as the commission didn't have time to process his paper work. He had never had a TUE before.

He never was on TRT for any fight other than the Hunt fight. That is a simple fact.

Even though he is 1 of the few MMA fighters with a legitimate reason/excuse to be on TRT, Bigfoot's testosterone levels were probably 4 Times what the average fighters levels are today!!

Bigfoot could've been taking as much testosterone on the side as he wished. That doesn't mean that he was on TRT however. Those are two different things.

Bigfoot beats any version of Fedor. He is just too highly skilled.

Fedor could have come back but it was a good stoppage. He could have beaten werdum if he didn't follow him to the ground.

But Fedor was on his downslide and had already lost in Sambo. He was at the top for longer than anybody ever and he couldn't hold that spot any longer. No shame in that. He's still the GOAT

We don't know. He only had one eye to work with and was probably exhausted from the hellacious ground and pound he took. But it's MMA and Fedor, so anything's possible.

Bigfoot put a BJJ clinic all over Fedor. Time to move on people.

Fedor is known for his heroic comebacks. I believe he would have comeback and beaten Bigfoot had the fight been allowed to continue.

View attachment 157057
I think Fedor would beat both Bigfoot and Maldonado if they rematched today.

He would get destroyed just like he did the first time. Most over-rated can crusher of all time.

Back