Former UFC exec issues statement after getting release.

He didn't say anything juicy or insult anyone on his way out

BORING

I, for one, welcome our new overlords.

Don't even need to read it to know it's just a PR non-statement. "I've had an amazing experience proud of my team good luck to the UFC in its future blah blah blah"

{<BJPeen}

How they really feel

mightve as well said nothing

Ufc will be dead in 5 years . Mark these words

i5ayotbdbze9g230rz1s2kre.320x240x33.gif

Don't even need to read it to know it's just a PR non-statement. "I've had an amazing experience proud of my team good luck to the UFC in its future blah blah blah"
upload_2016-10-19_17-1-12.jpeg

Didn't even open the bag.

Couldn't even tell you the last time Cook did something for the company. I mean presumably it was only last week with Henderson/Bisping, but it's not something I remember. He never really stood out.

I'm much more disturbed by the fact that they had Tom Wright run the UFC 206 events literally yesterday, and then fired him today after they were over. Like that's a massive fuck you that they waited until he could do one last event for them before giving him the axe.

Tom Wright also cut, I remember that guy.

I think all these cut executives will force Dana to show up at more pressers, which will be great.

he said 99% of UFC execs have drug habits and theres regular orgies in the board room

I wanted to se an irate executive.....Like when Mark Coleman went backstage afte the Fedor fight.

My favorite quote from the article

" we always thought it was weird that the ring girls were clearly 7's.

I mean we paid them more than most fighters they should at least be 10's.

We didn't see eye to eye so I'm happy to be moving on."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back