(video) UFC fighters Predict Alvarez vs. McGregor (Gegard Mousasi, Maia, Struve & more)

mousasi_dropmic.gif

What language is Scott Askham (first prediction in the video) speaking? I think he started off with English but then reverted to his native tongue??

I think Jimmy Manuwa got his fighters backwards. Saying Alvarez is the one who is 1 dimensional. Eddie can strike (15 Ko's) and has a ground game (7 Subs). I'm not saying he's a beast like Jacarè or Maia with his BJJ, but he has solid wrestling with good take downs. Conor has good stand up and that's basically it. His take down defense isn't that great imo. If Mini Mendes can take him down, then I don't see why a much larger/stronger opponent like Eddie will have any issues at all. Eddie is gonna grind him down to either a ud or late tko.

If there is anything I've learned from watching fighters pick fights, it's that they are no better at it then Sherdoggers or coin flippers.

2 Dutch fighters: Eddie.
2 Brazilian fighters: Eddie.
2 American fighters: both say it's 50/50.
7 British fighters: 4 Conor, 2 Eddie, 1 50/50.

Last edited:
Remember when the whole roster (other than Condit) picked Nathan?

Last edited:
i was suprised at the mixed predictions actually usually people just pick against conor

Back