Alexis Davis returns, fights Sara McMann at The Ultimate Finale 24 on Dec. 3

Who wins?

• Total voters
That should be a winnable fight for McMann. As long as she isn't tentative.
Agreed. Alexis could be rusty too. I think Sara was only tentative in her last fight because she was worried about how Jessica knew her. Which was a bit silly but she still took it clearly.

Sara RD2 (T)KO

Seems strange not to have Davis fight in Canada.

As someone that knows fuck all about WMMA I feel like these two have fought upwards of 15 times already

I've lost all my faith in McMann.

Agreed. Alexis could be rusty too. I think Sara was only tentative in her last fight because she was worried about how Jessica knew her. Which was a bit silly but she still took it clearly.

Sara RD2 (T)KO
She could have also been tentative because of the finish by Nunes. Though, also a bit of a silly thought. Seeing as Eye doesn't sling any where near the same fire power. In any case I'm hoping the win and getting another fight under her belt, shakes off any lack of confidence she might have had. Needs to go back to breaking orbitals.

As someone that knows fuck all about WMMA I feel like these two have fought upwards of 15 times already
You're thinking of everyone versus everyone else.

She could have also been tentative because of the finish by Nunes. Though, also a bit of a silly thought. Seeing as Eye doesn't sling any where near the same fire power. In any case I'm hoping the win and getting another fight under her belt, shakes off any lack of confidence she might have had. Needs to go back to breaking orbitals.
Yeah. Just the case of fighting an old friend/training partner. Broken orbitals LOOM.

Μy pick is McMann here.Davies had to fight a girl from the low table adapting herself to the unkown cause of her hiatus.McMann comes from a W over Jessica Eye,so her morale is high

Visions of uninspired decision win for McMann.

Visions of title shot demand.

I thought Davis won't be back for some reason, I had McMann via wrestlefucking

Sara RD2 (T)KO

Sara if she actually shows up to fight. Davis actually has more overall skill (slightly better striking and better subs) both have shit for footwork, striking defense is less than shit for both, McMann better takedowns and is a better athlete (stronger and faster).

Easy 29-28 for Sara. Maybe even 30-27 if she uses that wrestling to dominate.

Very good fight, I like both and both are underrated but I'm kind of surprised how one-sided the responses are for McMann so far. McMann has better strength, power, and wrestling but Davis has better BJJ, more experience and I think better fight IQ/heart so it's a little like McMann vs Tate - Tate has better wrestling than Davis though...

Actually I'm leaning a bit towards McMann by UD but don't sleep on Davis, she could very well catch McMann in a sub.

Back