Is the new Mousasi the most popular UFC fighter at the moment?

Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score
How can you not love this new Mousasi?

The best trash talker in the game.

Edit: I mean the most popular on this forum. I don't care about stupid casuals and neither does Mousasi.

Last edited:
10374448_a-blissfully-innocent-gegard-mousasi-talks_949a6d11_m.png

Platinum Mike ring a bell?

"He a cheater, what can I say... Fuck him, I don't know..."

I'm 100% sure that if I asked 100 random people if they knew who Gegard was MAYBE 1 person would know.

As a former Gregard hater from a few years back, to a pretty big fan present day, new Gregard is fucking awesome.

He's underrated in the Octagon and notoriety which is a damn shame, but I hope this new attitude gets him a lot more attention and he keeps winning fights. Guy has been too legit to fly under the radar long as he has.

I'm 100% sure that if I asked 100 random people if they knew who Gegard was MAYBE 1 person would know.

I mean the most popular on this forum. I don't care about stupid casuals and neither does Mousasi.

No he's not even close to that popular. I think that the only people who would have heard of him are people that regularly follow the sport. Conor McGregor & Ronda Rousey are much more well known among casual fans & even those who don't really follow MMA at all.

I mean the most popular on this forum. I don't care about stupid casuals and neither does Mousasi.

In that case Mousasi is pretty much universally well liked.

Oh, still no, Conor or Perry. The only reason Gegard is gaining a bunch of fans now is because all of the Conor haters are jumping off the Diaz ship.

Back