GSP lawyer calls UFC contract something out of the 1940s

they won't get away with it forever, but they will outlast you Georges

go take a seat

Hope it gets exposed and things change. Time for a 50/50 revenue split not 15/85.

<{danawhoah}>----"Reebok is willing to pay you 5 fucking k to wear their dank fight kit, you can't have any other sponsors though."
<{gspressed}>

{<BJPeen}

Shut up, GSP's lawyer. Fucking lawyers...

They signed it...

So how smart is GSP, his managers, and his lawyers. Not very.

Remember when GSP fans used to bash Fedor because he never fought in the UFC. Well the main reason why Fedor never signed was that the UFC contract was draconian. GSP fans gave him crap for that.

"I'm not ready to fight under the contract conditions that was offered by the UFC on the terms that they decided," said Fedor. "Contract was just draconian and oppressive. I'm not ready to sign such an enslaving contract. First of all, they should show respect for the fighters -- the kind of respect I receive in Japan"

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/12/...racts-one-sided-draconian-dana-white-mma-news

GOAT

I think the Reebok deal is the stupidest deal ever, Fighters would use their sponsors to make a decent living instead of being on a slave wage. The UFC is in no position to talk about "honesty" or anything like that. its making millions of dollars every year on the sweat and blood of people who are not cowards and go in there and bang for our entertainment and for the love of fighting. Dana is sitting on his fat ass making millions of dollars while the fighters go in there and drip blood and make chump change.

Back