People think Conor is being pushed, by of all fighters Alexander Gus gets way too much push

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IMO not really the most impressive career. I always felt he has been pushed by the UFC and disappointed. The guy has had many clean shots and while I do agree he is a talented fighter, if you're going to let someone like Rory go but not Gus you have issues.

UFC is racist against white people

Why are you constantly yellow carded, TS?

Big John pushed Conor after he knocked out Mr Aldo

iYER6Vf.gif

He should be fined by the commission

p.s

He kicked Aldo in the face too

haha, TS getting roasted, rightfully so

Did i miss the Jones rematch?

Because thatwould have been more valid than the nate rematch.

Fuckboys like TS is the reason Conor is hated worse than fucking Bones and Rousey.
I have a lot of respect for Conor but not for his fuckboys.

Did i miss the Jones rematch?

Because thatwould have been more valid than the nate rematch.

Not really, Jones didn't take Gus on a short notice replacement and also Gus is never been champion of any division.

A guy who arguably won fights against the past two champs is undeserving ... lol.

Just go die somewhere.

Earlier today I saw a post where someone said you were banned. Apparently that guy is a fucking liar.

Big John pushed Conor after he knocked out Mr Aldo

iYER6Vf.gif

He should be fined by the commission

p.s

He kicked Aldo in the face too

The hilarious part is Jose was still conscious, as you can see by the movement of his arms and legs, as Conor was hitting him. As soon as BJM's shin mashed into his face with the force of a 300 pounder in a full sprint, he went completely limp. BJM legitimately knocked Aldo out, not Conor. Conor's power is overrated; BJM is the real hardest hitter at 145.

The hilarious part is Jose was still conscious, as you can see by the movement of his arms and legs, as Conor was hitting him. As soon as BJM's shin mashed into his face with the force of a 300 pounder in a full sprint, he went completely limp. BJM legitimately knocked Aldo out, not Conor. Conor's power is overrated; BJM is the real hardest hitter at 145.
Dana paid Big John off. He was like "heres 500 grand. Look we need Conor to win this fight alright? Conor is our cash cow now. Remember Jose goes to sleep in the first round. Thats the first round! Don't make it obvious, we need the world to think it was Conor!"

LOL jose is still conscious

usp_mma__ufc_194-aldo_vs_mcgregor_78254758.jpg

Jose looks like hes dreaming about a beach trip to Brazil boy. He got ko'd by that LEFT HAND SHOT.

Fucking haters love revising history

Not really, Jones didn't take Gus on a short notice replacement and also Gus is never been champion of any division.

Can you name another incident of a non title fight ending with a distinct finish with not a hint of controversy about how the fight was conducted having an instant rematch?

I know can't name a single example, would be highly impressed if you can.

Meanwhile Gus Jones 2 would have been like Lyoto Shogun 2. And i can provide names of other close title fight decisions which got rematches if needed.

Back