superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
145 lb: Conor McGregor Retired/ Interim Champion Jose Aldo Retired
155 lb: Conor McGregor Retired
185 lb: Dan Henderson Retired

But that ain't Zuffa's problem

I don't see a problem. It's not like belts mean anything much nowadays anyways.

I really hope mcregor retires so I can stop hearing about it

And LHW, Jones has real belt

If you think Dan is going to retire after he wins the belt, you are nuts. He needs to defend it at least once. He'll get a nice pay jump with PPV points.

1 of them will be incorrect next week and the other 2 won't happen either but we have to wait a little while longer for confirmation.
Personally I don't care if it's a title fight, I just want to see good fights and good match ups. Dana struggling to put a belt round a fighter at the end of a fight isn't what I'm there to see.

ITS FUCKING GRAND PRIX SEASON

FW Grand Prix PLEASE

If you think Dan is going to retire after he wins the belt, you are nuts. He needs to defend it at least once. He'll get a nice pay jump with PPV points.
He already said he's retiring.

He already said he's retiring.

He already back tracked once on that statement. Why would he retire when he can get paid a couple million more dollars to take one more fight? I just wouldn't be surprised if he took at least one more.

nobody on earth especially not an old man can take the belt off of one eyed left hook drunk press conference larry

He already back tracked once on that statement. Why would he retire when he can get paid a couple million more dollars to take one more fight? I just wouldn't be surprised if he took at least one more.
because it's fighting, and fighting fucks people up... retiring young is always smart

Hey, I'd watch lol

Don't get our hopes up that Conor will retire

LOL... what an interesting premise.

Of course, wipe the slate clean for the new ownership... why the hell not?

Belts mean little, money does in this era.

Back