Bektic needs another replacement for UFC 204

This is why I shake my head when I see bejtic in people's "top prospect" lists. He was a good prospect a while ago, but injuries have really set him back. I feel bad for the guy.

traditional-doormats.jpg

Would've been the perfect time to get Anthony Avila in there, but its probably too late for him to make weight on time.

Where's Luke Sanders at? He fought at FW for his short notice debut, not many other options.

Wasn't that Harrison guy supposed to fight Bektic?

I dont like betclick they spoiled me too many times

<{silvanormal}><{anton}>

Whoa, didn't even know Arnold Allen was injured in the first place.

This is why I shake my head when I see bejtic in people's "top prospect" lists. He was a good prospect a while ago, but injuries have really set him back. I feel bad for the guy.

What do you mean "This is why" ? This time, his opponents are injured

Bektic is obviously a top prospect man. Injuries may have set him back but he never fought since then, so we really don't know.

Whoa, didn't even know Arnold Allen was injured in the first place.

What do you mean "This is why" ? This time, his opponents are injured

Bektic is obviously a top prospect man. Injuries may have set him back but he never fought since then, so we really don't know.

Oops. My bad.

Fuck this sucks. Met Bektic in the Stockholm airport the morning after his fight on the Rumble-Gus card. Seemed pretty cool.

I've been really excited to see where his career went since then, but I believe he's only fought once since. Guy can't catch a fuckin break.

Any update.

Going to this show and I was looking forward to seeing Bektic vs Allen so hopefully I get to see Bektic at least.

As dull as he is, I wish they could sign Andre Harrison for this

Lol no one's gonna fight this dude on short notice

He's prolly all-around skillwise the best FW in the world next to Max and Aldo

damn this is the 6th time an injury has affected one of his fights

Hectic Bektic

Mirsad "Hectic" Bektic would be a really stupid ass nickname that I would support lol.

Anyways, why hasn't any pussy English fighters stepped up yet? This is your chance to get your foot in the door even at the expense of a LOSS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back