I think Conor is 5'5. Evidence inside.

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
Here you can see Kevin Hart and Conor next to Conan. Obviously both are very short men.
Nothing wrong with that but it sometimes looks funny if they stand next to a tall alpha like Conan, makes them look like kids. But more interesting is that we have a fair, unbiased comparison other than the UFC propaganda. They'd never admit that their biggest star is the height of an average 16 years old, they have to promote the 'we have the most dangerous men on earth' narrative.

I think Kevin might be even shorter, maybe by an inch. He's 5'4 and has no reason to lie about it.
mwBfnaT.jpg

conan-and-conor-640x360.jpg

Here you can see Kevin Hart and Conor next to Conan. Obviously both are very short men.
Nothing wrong with that but it sometimes looks funny if they stand next to a tall alpha like Conan, makes them look like kids. But more interesting is that we have a fair, unbiased comparison other than the UFC propaganda. They'd never admit that their biggest star is the height of an average 16 years old, they have to promote the 'we have the most dangerous men on earth' narrative.

I think Kevin might be even shorter, maybe by an inch. He's 5'4 and has no reason to lie about it.
mwBfnaT.jpg

conan-and-conor-640x360.jpg

Kevin Hart is like 5'3"
But yeah I think McG is shorter than listed. Most athletes, celebrity, famous are. Think McG is 5'6-5'7"

GSP is supposedly 5'9" and looks a lot longer/bigger. Conor look 1"-3" shorter (hat and poofy hair make him look taller vs GSP bald). And who knows what shoes they is wearing.
Conor-Mcgregor-and-GSP1-e1411937238170.png

Solid. Way shorter than Jose who is 5'7

Jose-Aldo-Conor-McGregor.jpg

Not sure if trolling or a straight up moron

Eddie Alvarez must be 5-3 then.

He is probably 5'8 and 1/2. Ufc rounds by half an inch or sometimes outright lies by an inch.

GSP is 5'10 something but around the Shields fight they started listing him as 5'11

Well, thats using the word evidence loosely to say the least

I think this is a shit post. Evidence inside.

This is a shitpost

Conor is known to wear high heels.

I'm going to go ahead and call him a manlet. And with that, I await the furious butthurt that will inevitably follow.

Conor's a true 5'9

Eddie "The Manlet" Alvarez is a fake 5'9...He's 5'6 at least

I'm going to go ahead and call him a manlet. And with that, I await the furious butthurt that will inevitably follow.
Manlets are known for dealing well with hardship

Back