Jessica Andrade: Joanna has a weak chin." Accused Carla Esparza on ducking.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
On fighting Joanna

"Her fight with Claudia (Gadelha) opened up a lot of gaps in her game for us, Joanna has a weak chin. She was knocked down with a jab. Who gets knocked down with a jab? Joanna. So I think it’s a good area for us to work at.

“And we see the girls don’t like to strike with Joanna. They take the first punch and then get lost and don’t know what to do anymore. So I think striking would be a good thing to work with Joanna, always looking to hit her chin to see her fall.”

“I did some ground training with Joanna, I trained with her and she made a comment that I was stronger than Claudia. This just makes me more confident for this fight. I know I can either use the ground or strike with her.”

On calling out Carla Esparza.

“She doesn’t want it, She said she won’t, we’re insisting, and she doesn’t want it.

“She thinks it’s a very dangerous fight. Her trainer was at the last UFC I fought at, we were at the same corner. He saw me training and I think it scared them even more and now no way she wants to fight.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/09/jessic...-joanna-jedrzejczyks-weak-chin-in-title-fight

Barbozo gets knocked down with a jab. Forrest Griffin got knocked out with a jab. This chick needs to shut up

huge JJ fangirl but I like Jessica as well, and I must say I am a bit worried Andrade might be able to clock Joanna and get her belt

but other than a punchers chance -- she stands no chance lmao

Joanna got knocked down by the #2 in the division yes, but I don't see 2 TKO losses on Joanna's record like I see on Andrade's

You gotta hit that weak chin to knock her out. She's quick

Joanna ran into a jab that was thrown by one of the heaviest hitters in the division. As much as I like Andrade, her logic is idiotic.

But she'll eat Esparza alive.

Andrade in store for a reality check if she tangles with joanna

Andrade's TKO losses, I believe, came at BW. That being said, I see Jessica as a tougher match up for JJ than Karolina.

Last edited:
Too bad the Esparza fight didn't come through. Would have liked to see her get the skittles knocked out of her head again. I think Andrade has the best shot at beating Joanna. That's close to a 50-50 fight.

Jessica Andrade is a real killer, she is the Rumble of the women´s division, make no mistake about, no woman can stand and bang with her.... too much power.

Edit: I love Jojed too, but she wasn´t able to put away Letourneau for 5 rounds, please....

Joanna's had like a 100 fights in Muay Thai, boxing, kickboxing and mma without showing this weak chin.

Can't blame Jessica though, she's trying to create a few ripples ...... good for her. Likewise Karolina with her comment about JJ being scared.

Of course if Jedrzejczyk says something similar then the usual suspects will be complaining that she's a bully.

Anrade needs n1 contender fight, maybe Rose can beat up somebody meanwhile to get at least 1 fight winning streak and then challenge Andrade ?

Andrade would pulverize her within two rounds.
Maybe not, styles make fights. I would favor Andrade too, but the best way to neutralize her is the ground game, which Gadelha has and Jojed doesn´t.

She was more off balance, than hurt.. so shut up Jessica. I am a fan of her's tho

Joanna ran into a jab that was thrown by one of the heaviest hitters in the division. As much as I like Andrade, her logic is idiotic.

Yeah. Her "after she punches other girls they are lost, so i think strinking with her is a good idea" is very very confusing

{<huh}

Andrade is the most dangerous fight for Joanna right now, unless you're including Cyborg. But I don't know if she's got the answers to dethrone JJ. And I believe what she says about Esparza, she hasn't looked right since getting her face pushed in against JJ, she will get killed by Andrade, too.

Back