11 pm?????!!!!

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I've been hating these 10 o clock cards for a while. Obviously I know this is an east coast problem.

they just drag onnn. we need a commercial after the pre fight promos. we need a commercial before the post fight interviews. then one before the promos for the next fight, and then one before they walk out.

then we have to see them walkout which takes FOREVER although I noticed they've been skipping this besides main events.

it takes the fun away when you have to play the waiting game and you don't see the main event until past midnight. tonight ill be waiting until at least 1 for the main event.

8 o clock is the perfect time

Sucks to be on the East Coast. Shit will end at that time for me sucka

Man, I know exactly what you mean. I can't stand that there's a f'n commercial every few minutes and the commercials often last a long ass time too because it's usually during the fighter walkouts.

They seem to like putting a commercial on, then telling us what fight will be happening, then another commercial, then they finally say the fighters are about to walkout, then another commercial during the walkouts, and then finally the fight, and then more commercials after that fight. Then it all repeats over and over and over and over.

Don't forget how they (commentators) like to fucking talk and talk and talk about the fights for long periods of time instead of the fight actually happening if that makes sense.

This shit annoys me like crazy too, so you're not the only one. Be prepared for this shit to go on tonight just like always. I'd much rather watch the fighter walkouts than watch fucking commercials of Ronda saying she's Metro and eating burgers n shit.

aFTnTu.gif

What right you have to complain? We stay up all night in Europe to see the mat redden by the blood, sweat and tears of these warriors.

3am most of the time here and I haven't missed an event live in 9 years.

What right you have to complain? We stay up all night in Europe to see the mat redden by the blood, sweat and tears of these warriors.

you mean 3 hours of wrestlefudging

I've been hating these 10 o clock cards for a while. Obviously I know this is an east coast problem.

they just drag onnn. we need a commercial after the pre fight promos. we need a commercial before the post fight interviews. then one before the promos for the next fight, and then one before they walk out.

then we have to see them walkout which takes FOREVER although I noticed they've been skipping this besides main events.

it takes the fun away when you have to play the waiting game and you don't see the main event until past midnight. tonight ill be waiting until at least 1 for the main event.

8 o clock is the perfect time

r u 70 ?

It's not really any different from other cards. Fight Nights usually start at 10 with a six-fight main card. This starts at 11 with a four-fight main card.

I usually end up watching them Sunday morning at my convenience....

It's not really any different from other cards. Fight Nights usually start at 10 with a six-fight main card. This starts at 11 with a four-fight main card.

they'll just double the commercials.

metro pcs
metro pcs
metro pcs

Buddeh... us people that live in the East have lives, alright.

10pmE is just about perfect, alright.

Not too early, nor too late. Shut your piehole.

stop-whining.gif

Euro lives don't matter as much as American ho

Back