Report: Josh Samman in a coma, struggling for his life

Thoughts with him, not the best fighter but one of the best people in MMA.

Why did u make the third thread about it?

Yes Andy there are a lot of threads about Samman's situation

First im hearing of this. I hope he makes it man

Didn't see anything on the front page and just saw Ariel's tweet.

Sorry if this upsets you. (Not really)
I'm actually pretty offended. Bald people like you come in here posting stuff thinking your all bad and offend members like myself by being racist and unreasonable.

I'm actually pretty offended. Bald people like you come in here posting stuff thinking your all bad and offend members like myself by being racist and unreasonable.

You bald OP?

Hope he pulls through and manages to quit his destructive habits!

shitty news
hope he is able to pull through

Samman is too hawt to die though. What the hell happened? how did his friend die and he (Samman) ended up in a coma? wtf is going on? Car accident? drugs? had to be one of those.. it's a shame that his friend is gone because of whatever happened, and same with Samman being in a coma, too young to die. RIP to his friend.

EDIT: Just saw it was an apparent heroin overdose. You have to be real careful with that shit no matter how tolerant you are, no matter how long you've been using, you gotta be careful with H no matter what. It could end up being too pure/potent and kill you fast, always gotta start small. I've been hearing a lot about how dealers are mixing fentanyl with H, making it way more powerful than normal, and it's killing A LOT of people in the US, Mexico and Canada. Thanks El Chapo! What's fucked is that when somebody OD's on some really strong H, tons of users want that same stuff because it must be strong if the person who OD'd was an addict. Lots of people are dying from H more often than usual for the last 2 years.

Hope Samman pulls through and stays away from the stuff from now on. Taking drugs ain't worth it, I know from years of experience. Opiates are the fucking devil and once again somebody has been claimed from it and somebody else (Samman) might suffer the same fate. Not worth losing your life for a short rush that H gives you, fuck that stuff.

Last edited:
Thats awful. Wish the dude recovers. Anyone have any more info ? Weird situation.

Poor guy. He's had a rough go of things given what happened with his girlfriend. Hope he can get through this.

Prayers for him. Awful situation.

Heroin sucks. Sad to see it showing up so much all over. Hope he pulls through.

Back