If mcgregor does win and retire at 205

Zach Jerome

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will people be pissed because he made history and the haters will know they wont ever get another opportunity to see him lose?

Or will people be happy just to see him finally gone?

He wont retire, he's too small for WWE, and we've all seen what happens when athletes try acting, but who know Conor seems like he could be a rare exception in that department.

I don't wanna see him gone, I mainly wanna see the Aldo rematch to prove it wasn't a fluke

And for the whole madness to get back to normal, folks getting what they deserve as opposed to talking their way into title fights

If by history you mean holding two belts at the same time, I won't be impressed. He has ducked defending 145 so hard that I don't consider him current champ. If he was active, it'd be impressive, but I feel like he has vacated the 145, thus, it's not holding them simultaneously. By the word of the law, yes, it's at the same time, but not by the spirit of the law. It would seem artificial, manufactured even.

Last edited:
Good riddance

In all seriousness I would miss watching him fight but I wouldn't consider it all that great of an accomplishment

I actually see him take over after Dana in 5 years.

Also, retirement would finally put to bed this shit talk of him being GOAT. He would never attain that if he retires, not that he will even if he is active.

He wont retire, he's too small for WWE, and we've all seen what happens when athletes try acting, but who know Conor seems like he could be a rare exception in that department.

He doesn't HAVE to do anything, he's made enough money to retire completely. It's not like he HAS to be good at acting. Anything he does will be a hobby at this point

He will be dumber than he looks??? Seriously who retires at the peak of the earning power at the age of 28? GSP retired at his peak earning but at 32 he had already 27 fights, the last few total wars on his body.

The way McGregor supposedly spends money, he will want to be working as long as possible.

Will people be pissed because he made history and the haters will know they wont ever get another opportunity to see him lose?

Or will people be happy just to see him finally gone?

To cement GOAT all-time status in MMA I think he needs another PPV on top of 205.

I'll be very happy for him and send him off with a hearty "fare thee well"

And be happy he's gone.

Uhhh...................................no.

By if that did happen (it won't) just imagine how ULTRA-INSUFFERABLE the UFC would be................

Conor would be endlessly worse than Dana.........................

...and that's saying A LOT.

He fights Floyd, Canelo, GGG and Pacquiao for 40 billions of dollars and then retire

Dana: It’s something completely out of left field but it’s Conor’s business. It’s not mine, and I’ll let Conor announce it when he’s ready to.

He doesn't HAVE to do anything, he's made enough money to retire completely. It's not like he HAS to be good at acting. Anything he does will be a hobby at this point

He has? Do you know the statistics for bankrupt athletes? Many of which have made money that makes McGregor look like chump change? There are NFL guys, NBA guys etc that have made north of 100 million in their careers and they are currently flat broke. Mike Tyson is probably the best combat related example. He was making insane money for his fights and he went bankrupt twice...

Unless McGregor is some kind of financial guru with an MBA or actually finds someone intelligent to invest his money (and then listens to them), he will end up broke as well.

True but he seems like the type of guy who craves the spotlight.

5 years?
Judging by his look recently, I'd give Dana 5 weeks to enjoy the rest of his life
Conor could jump right in.

Capture.jpg

Last edited:
Back