Rashid Magomedov vs Beneil Dariush

bVlgari

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm afraid I won't get too much feedback due to the low popularity level of these guys but as a big Rashid fan I can't wait for the fight and wonder how you see this one going down.
Also, how far can either of these guys go in your opinion?

good to see Rashid again ,
hope he fights more often , I am expecting another win

Rashid Magomedov - The love child of Rashad Evans and Khabib NuBurgermadeoff.

must use this pic....again

Both great fighters, but Rashid has more potential. Very skilled and smart fighter.

5439dafc1605fb1eda00002e.jpg

Rashid by UD/tko. I don't give Dariush much of a chance here.

Magomedov is probably my favorite lightweight, but he's a counter striker through and through and needs an aggressive opponent to really bring out the excitement in him. That said, I don't think this is an exciting match up because Dariush is a pretty calculated, laid back fighter in his own right. I expect this to be a slow fight, with lots of kicks being exchanged from distance, and with Magomedov taking the victory.

I also think he'd beat conor standing due to his great distance control... just a bait, they'll most probably never face eachother anyway.

I also think he'd beat conor standing due to his great distance control... just a bait, they'll most probably never face eachother anyway.

I think the same. I don't see any one in the division out striking rashid unless they mix up takedowns with their striking, and even then it would be difficult.

I expect Rashid to cruise to a ud. Outstriking Beneil and hurting him a few times.

Back