Why is Jose Aldo ducking Max Holloway? Is that the real reason why he's retiring?

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Max Holloway, currently on a 9 fight win streak in the UFC (and for the record, I'm not sure if there's ever been a UFC fighter with that many wins that didn't get a title shot), is the true contender for the title, not Jose Aldo.

If Jose Aldo wants to be fair, he needs to fight Max Holloway and prove himself as the true #1 contender for the title.

Aldo is spinning out of control, but he is not afraid of Max Holloway.

Aldo already deserves the shot having beat Frankie again. Holloway is young, he'll get a title shot eventually. And those wins are the only thing selling him to casuals.

McG fucked the whole division up.

Aldo should be stripped of that interim belt.

Aldo aint scared of no one.Conor just wants aldo to knock off all the contenders who pose threats to him.Then conor will say if max and frankie where good enought to fight me they would have beaten jose like i did.

Max Holloway, currently on a 9 fight win streak in the UFC (and for the record, I'm not sure if there's ever been a UFC fighter with that many wins that didn't get a title shot), is the true contender for the title, not Jose Aldo.

If Jose Aldo wants to be fair, he needs to fight Max Holloway and prove himself as the true #1 contender for the title.

Or do the better thing and strip Conor, then Aldo/Holloway for the real belt. They're not going to strip conor till after he gets a shot at the LW belt. If he wins that, he'll pose for some pictures before vacating the FW belt.

No.

Why is Conor ducking his entire weight division and taking nonsense fights?

So dumb, the guy fought all comers for a decade but he's ducking Max

It will be interesting to see if UFC strips Conor come December. He already successfully ducked Frankie for a year, he's ducking Aldo and now seemingly ducking Holloway too. He may be the most scared "champion" we've ever seen in MMA. If Alvarez knocks him out he will be unable to defend his title and be forced to relinquish his FW title as per the rules. Karma is slowly catching up with Conor.

Aldo talked about fighting Max before the Conor fight happened. Conor has never even thought of a Max rematch. Its a little funny to see max misdirect his anger so much, but he's one of the guys who understood being pro-Conor makes you more popular.

Jose's head is a wreck. He can't get Conor out of his mind.

He really should hang around and wait forma shot. If he retires now, Conor is going to haunt his dreams for the rest of his life.

LMAO, what are you talking about? Aldo is interim champ, he doesn't have to fight the #3 guy to get his shot at Conor. Why would he fight Max for the interim belt? Why would he defend the interim belt when conor has yet to defend the real one, which is the whole reason they made this stupid interim belt in the first place?
Jesus Fancy Christ people, this is not rocket science.

Your threads are horrible.

Holloway has a good streak, but it's not like he's been crushing all the best FWs or anything. Outstriking his last two decent opponents to decisions isn't exactly something a GOAT like Aldo would ever be worried about, lol.

Aldo isn't scared of anyone. He's talking about retiring because of how much bullshit and being lied to he's had to put up with. He has pride and self respect, he isn't just going to take this shit repeatedly.

Again, your threads suck. Maybe try talking about something else from a while.

Then, why doesn't he fight him ?
Probably just $. Thats why most fights are made or not made. If the UFC thoguht it was worth to meet their prices they would fight. He was the best in the division forever and might still be, Jose Aldo is not running scared of Max Holloway (not taking anything away from him, great fighter).

jose retired

aldo.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back