Fights You Want To See In The Next UFCs

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My wish list:

1. Conor McGregor vs. Donald Cerrone (LW)

We all know Cowboy hates Conor. We all know Conor will take a fight if it means a big payday. This fight is a big pay day.

Cowboy is better at WW but if Conor has a brain then he'd demand the fight at LW. Thus, LW is where Dana would make it.

2. Conor McGregor vs. Jeremy Stephens (FW)

The insults Conor would throw would be hilarious. I can see this as a revenge story for Jeremy and a way to make his name known.

I want this at FW, but Conor might demand this at LW. Who knows.

3. Ronda vs. Tate 3

If Ronda can beat Nunes then I want this next. I like Tate and want to give her one more chance to pawn Ronda.

I have more fights I want but I'll keep this short.

Aldo vs McGregor. Or strip the Irishmen of the FW title he has zero interest of defending.

Anybody that can leave Lombard deaded again.

Aldo vs McGregor. Or strip the Irishmen of a title he has zero interest of defending.
Agreed. The order I'd prefer is:

1. Conor beats Alvarez

2. Conor vs Diaz 3 for LW title

3. Conor vs Aldo 2 for FW title

Lol...Cerrone isn't a stable state of mind around Conor. He's shook up more than Aldo, and he's not even fighting him. Can you imagine what would happen if he lost to Conor? He'd probably pull out a gun on him after staring at him the whole time at the next press conference they did together.

And who tha fook is Stephens? Get that 10th ranked FW shit outta here.

The fight to make that everybody wants to see is Cyborg killing Rousey.

Lol...Cerrone isn't a stable state of mind around Conor. He's shook up more than Aldo, and he's not even fighting him. Can you imagine what would happen if he lost to Conor? He'd probably pull out a gun on him after staring at him the whole time at the next press conference they did together.

And who tha fook is Stephens? Get that 10th ranked FW shit outta here.

The fight to make that everybody wants to see is Cyborg killing Rousey.
I can't see Ronda accepting a fight with Cyborg. She seems too cowardly for that.

And the UFC doesn't care about rankings. Build a story around Stephens vs. Conor and make it sell

damm your wishlist sucks

Neil Magny vs. Johny Hendricks at UFC 206. Even though it will never happen, Conor vs. Dillashaw at 145.

Doo ho Choi vs Cub Swanson

KZ vs Pettis or Yair

Misrad Bektic vs Bruce Leeroy

JDS vs Werdum 2

Reem vs Hunt 2

I spoke to Lombard and he assured me he wont lose any fight again

He lied straight to your face. Haaa.

I honestly thought he would smoke Hendo but damn.....

VioletSlowBluebottle.gif

Aldo vs Conor II
Jones vs Rumble
Werdum vs Cain II
The winner of Rockhold\Jacare vs Weidman\Romero

Maia v Lawler
Weidman v Rockhard 2
Cain v Stipe or Verdoom

Aldo vs McGregor. Or strip the Irishmen of the FW title he has zero interest of defending.
This and only this. Conor is fucking up that whole division with this debacle that they have going on. I get that he's the cash cow and having two belts on him will be good for business but this is supposed to be a sport, they should start treating it like one.

Back