Hector Lombard vs Michael Bisping is a Fight That Must Happen In The Future

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
These 2 guys have been hating eachother for a few years now. Lombard used to call him out alot but Bisping kept on ducking him. If Bisping loses his title I definitely want to see this fight soon.

Heres a Bisping interview of his Backstage clash with Lombard after the ufc 199 weigh in for the people who didnt know about it:

Basically Lombard was ready to start a brawl but Bisping backed down once again.

851847185-CountBisping_lombard.jpg

I'd wanna see it. Lombard is an angry guy(he hides it better these days) and takes everything to heart, and Bisping doesn't pull any verbal punches.

These 2 guys have been hating eachother for a few years now. Lombard used to call him out alot but Bisping kept on ducking him. If Bisping loses his title I definitely want to see this fight soon.

Basically Lombard was ready to start a brawl but Bisping backed down once again.

lol

Bisping beats Lombard easily IMO, why would he duck him?
Plus, Lombard was fighting at WW

Lol I'm super down to see Bispingtonson put Dumbass Lombard into retirement

Yeah good fight imo. Lombard is a scary guy but still hottest than most of the other fighters (no homo)

Gonna be hard for Lombard to get a lot of wins now that he has to fight clean, hasn't looked the same since coming back.

Reminds of that time Joe Benividez ran into Jesse at Tower Markets. Man, I'd love to hear that story from JoeB.

I know it must have been really interesting meeting the great Jesse from Tower Market.

CcDvyxd.jpg

Look at how happy Benavidez is.

I agree, lets skip Yoel and Jacare again so the shell of Hector Lombard can get smoked

Lombard would have to crack the top 15 list first.

Back