Great Fights to Make

Zomax

Gotch Catch Wrestling
@Orange
Reaction score
Lots of awesome fights coming up but here are a few I would like to see in the near future:

Belfort/Rockhold rematch....Give Luke a chance for redemption and Belfort a chance to become relevant again.
Wonderboy/Gunnar....High level grappler vs high level striker, always interesting
Stipe/Derrick Lewis...Technical striking vs "bombs away"
McGregor/Mighty Mouse...About the same size and strength, comes down to speed and accuracy

all good fights,the mouse squeaks past McLuckyCharms!

Lots of awesome fights coming up but here are a few I would like to see in the near future:

Stipe/Derrick Lewis...Technical striking vs "bombs away"
McGregor/Mighty Mouse...About the same size and strength, comes down to speed and accuracy
Two very bad choices. Derrick Lewis is miles away from a title shot and Conor is 30 pounds heavier tha DJ. C'Mon man.

Demetrious would have to pack on 20 lbs to his tiny frame. I'd pump the brakes on that one.
McGregor - Height: 5' 9" - Weight: 145 lb - Reach : 74" - Leg Reach: 40"
Mighty Mouse - Height: 5' 3" - Weight: 125 lb - Reach: 64" - Leg Reach: 34"

Two very bad choices. Derrick Lewis is miles away from a title shot and Conor is 30 pounds heavier tha DJ. C'Mon man.
So, what's the deal, Cyborg is like 30 pounds heavier or so than Rousey and people still insists that Rousey moves up to do this fight just because of hating and the desire of seeing Rousey crushed.

So, what's the deal, Cyborg is like 30 pounds heavier or so than Rousey and people still insists that Rousey moves up to do this fight just because of hating and the desire of seeing Rousey crushed.
No idea. I'm not a fan of the Rousey Cyborg 145 or 140 match-up. That being said DJ fights at 125 and Conor fights at 155 (now). That is 30 lbs. Rousey fights at 135 and Cyborg prefers 145 but has been fighting at 140 laity. Must smaller gap between the two but I agree still a mis-match.

Back