anyone ever go to Paige Van Zant signing events?

DevNull69

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
there's one later today in portland. Just wondering if there will be million horny pervs? Do i have to wait in line for 3 hours to ask her for demonstrate her triangle choke technique?

I'm sure there will be a huge line for her. When the UFC came to Orlando there was a Frank Mir signing at a Metro PCS store at like 10am. I honestly didn't think more than 20-25 people would show up. There ended up being closer to 200 people easily. Frank stayed an extra hour just to make sure everyone got pictures and autographs with him.

I dont like to use the bro science terms, but if you're going to a PVZ autograph signing, I'm sorry but you're a beta.

Never been to an autograph signing...

Never will....

Last edited:
No. Won't go unless she shows her tits.

Huge Lines but she is very cheerful for the 8 seconds you are around her

People will come, TS. People will come. They'll come to Portland for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up , not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at the door as innocent as children. "Of course, we won't mind if you take pictures," she'll say. "It's only twenty dollars per person." They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it; for it is money they have and peace they lack.

And they'll walk out to the seats, and sit in shirt-sleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the side of the gym, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch Paige, and it'll be as if they'd dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick, they'll have to brush them away from their faces.

PAIGEIMAGE.jpg

Last edited:
Why don't you just send her pictures of your penis, like all the normal fans?

Yeah, lots of pervs including this guy trying to get her to sit on his lap.

fe30188a1d83e1272e7df19df48904b6.jpeg

I went to a Matt Hughes signing,, long lines but had some fun razzing Hughes about the Serra fight

Never went to an autograph signing...

Never will....

Yeah me neither. Never been to a Comic Con or convention also. The people that attend these places..are interesting..to put it the best way I possibly can.

People will come, TS. People will come. They'll come to Portland for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up , not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at the door as innocent as children. "Of course, we won't mind if you take pictures," she'll say. "It's only twenty dollars per person." They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it; for it is money they have and peace they lack.

And they'll walk out to the seats, and sit in shirt-sleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the side of the gym, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch Paige, and it'll be as if they'd dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick, they'll have to brush them away from their faces.

PAIGEIMAGE.jpg

Now, those of you under 25-years old who have grown up with shit movies and television, the above is a comment from a great 1989 movie called "Field of Dreams." It's got no CGI and it's brilliant. Give it a try and open up the blinds, dammit !
Who gets to keep the wardrobe after the photoshoot is done? How would one contact that person?

Who gets to keep the wardrobe after the photoshoot is done? How would one contact that person?

Really ? That's what you got out of that beautiful paraphrasing of the line from Field of Dreams ? Once again, Sherdog has destroyed any glimmer of hope I have that the future for humanity is going to be good. Thanks. And to answer you question, talk to Todd when you arrive and slip him a $20 and he'll let you sniff her gym shorts. You can take it home for $200.

PAIGEIMAGE.jpg
I'm 21 and I beg to differ, the 90s shows I grew up watching were the shit lmao

I got there minute after event started. Only 25 pervs in front of me

I heard she had a signing at our local barber the other day.

...she canceled.

Back