With a Belfort win and a Bisping lose...Would you like to see a rematch?

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
If belfort gets past the moose and the count getting h-bombed,I would love to see a rematch. belfort ko!

Sure. Bisping would work work over Vitor now that he deflated.

Yeah man, I'm always down to see a Vitor fight..

Yes, I would like to see Bisping taste dafeet

Sure. Bisping would work work over Vitor now that he deflated.

Vitor is still dangerous in the first round, and Bisping poses no threat of a takedown. Bisping wins only if he can survive the initial blitz. And if it's anything like what Vitor put out against Weidman, Bisping is folding like a lawn chair.

Yes, I would like to see Bisping taste dafeet

He already did.

PowerfulSeriousBagworm.gif

Vitor is still dangerous in the first round, and Bisping poses no threat of a takedown. Bisping wins only if he can survive the initial blitz. And if it's anything like what Vitor put out against Weidman, Bisping is folding like a lawn chair.

Yeah Vitor is always dangerous in the first but if Bisping can get out of R1 with TRT+ Vitor he should manage this version. I don't think Vitor really got to Weidman all that much but he did crack him with a few good ones.

No. God no, get the real contenders back in the mix.

Yeah Vitor is always dangerous in the first but if Bisping can get out of R1 with TRT+ Vitor he should manage this version. I don't think Vitor really got to Weidman all that much but he did crack him with a few good ones.
round one of that fight was just feeling out each other.

Back