Is conor to MMA what lebron is to the NBA?

james31

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
both were known to have a ton of potential before ever coming to the big time
both were champions before coming to the league
both have been with their chicks long before becoming famous and rich
both loyal as hell with ppl closest to them
both are future/current GOAT's
both are current world champions and lived up to the immense hype
both getting paid the most and most popular in their sport
both have ridiculous haters because they're great
lebron has publicly supported conor as well and used quotes of his as motivation in his own craft

lebrons quote on conor "He will be a champion for the rest of his life"

both have the game on lock

IMG_0711.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Conor's a one dimensional striker and has no potential of entering the GOAT fighters list. He's the GOAT at promoting and making money though

Get the fuck out

Now when Conor McGregor gets a crazy Irish kid saying his name. Then we will be able to make the comparison...

Conor will never win 3 fights in a row at any point of his career from here on out. He will never be a goat, history will view him as mediocre.

More like the Dennis Rodman of MMA. Good at one thing and praised and overpaid for it

LeBron is better at his respective sport, even as a Kobe fan I'd have to say LeBron is one of the absolute best of all time and could be the GOAT with a few more good years. I'd say Conor is more comparable to maybe an Allen Iverson if we're looking for an NBA comparison.

Conor would've switched camps a long time ago if he was the LeBron of MMA.

"I've decided to take my talents to Albuquerque, New Mexico"

LeBron is better at his respective sport, even as a Kobe fan I'd have to say LeBron is one of the absolute best of all time and could be the GOAT with a few more good years. I'd say Conor is more comparable to maybe an Allen Iverson if we're looking for an NBA comparison.

Conor hates practice?:D

Conor's a one dimensional striker and has no potential of entering the GOAT fighters list. He's the GOAT at promoting and making money though

Conor-McGregor-laugh.png

"Not a game, not a game, not a game, not a game that I would... die for. We talkin about practice. I mean are we really talkin about practice. I'm supposed to be the MVP of the league and we sittin up here talkin about practice"

Outside of ESPN highlights, I've never see Lebron play for a second. Can't compare Conor with an unknown.

both were known to have a ton of potential before ever coming to the big time
both were champions before coming to the league
both have been with their chicks long before becoming famous and rich
both loyal as hell with ppl closest to them
both are future/current GOAT's
both are current world champions and lived up to the immense hype
both getting paid the most and most popular in their sport
both have ridiculous haters because they're great
lebron has publicly supported conor as well and used quotes of his as motivation in his own craft

lebrons quote on conor "He will be a champion for the rest of his life"

both have the game on lock

View attachment 148881
Lol no. Lebron has consistently faced the best competition and proved himself. Conor has had a handpicked path to the belt and his current title shot. Both have done great things for each sport, though

No, not that either. Iverson is one of the most gifted and athletic, and skilled Basketball players to ever play the sport.

I'd compare Conor to Dennis Rodman or Jeremy Lin (For that one year). Guys who's fame and fortune FAR surpassed their actual skills.
***I'm not saying Rodman wasn't great. Just saying he was one of the most famous NBA Players for a while, however was never considered the best at his position***

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back