Breaking news or what most of us thought anyway ?

RuralRednecks

Soothsayer
@White
Reaction score
Seen this today and if true it confirms with what most if not everybody believes is true anyway. I still believe Dee is knocked up and Conor wants to make damn sure he is around , I think they may already be married if not should be a hell of a ceremony .
http://smackhisface.com/2016/09/30/...gregors-special-announcement-has-been-leaked/

I might be alone on this but I think I am gonna miss the antics , it made watching the pressers a lot more fun .

P.S. Also explains why they are pushing the whole Rhonda is the biggest UFC star , they must be desperate for a replacement .

He is hiring third jiu jitsu coach

Possibility for sure.

I don't know man, I read on punchhisnuts.gov that the announcement is gonna be a superfight with Fedor.

Its pretty obvious that hes gonna announce his "retirement"
Dee Devlin wants him to stop before he gets long term health effects and I'm sure she knows hes been out poppin bottles wit models which has caused some problems in the house
He'll be back doe
They always come back

I have no reason to believe that site.

source is unreliable. i only trust kickhiminthenuts.com

So he'll have fucked up two divisions only to skate off with his millions, and no consequences whatsoever? Sounds very likely.

Yeah everything points to a retirement. Kinda lame, and in a way takes a wee bit of the air out of 205.

Its pretty obvious that hes gonna announce his "retirement"
Dee Devlin wants him to stop before he gets long term health effects and I'm sure she knows hes been out poppin bottles wit models which has caused some problems in the house
He'll be back doe
They always come back

What else could it be ? He's gonna announce that he has cancer ?

Don't know why they're calling it a retirement if it isn't at least expected to be permanent

So he'll have fucked up two divisions only to skate off with his millions, and no consequences whatsoever? Sounds very likely.

If so he's a fucking gangster. I would finally call myself a fan.

<mma4>

Although the site is sketchy i wouldn't be surprised if it did happen. How much fucking money do you need at the cost of everything else?

I take it "Dee" is his wife? The fuck are you neckbeards doing talking about her on a first name basis?

That shit is weird.

If so he's a fucking gangster. I would finally call myself a fan.

<mma4>

The report suggests the retirement wouldn't be permanent (again). So when he decides it's time to fight again would you support his getting an immediate title shot irrespective of whoever the contenders at the time might be? People still call for GSP getting a title shot if he comes back all these years later...

I could really give a fuck about Conors announcement. The only thing I want is to see Alvarez mop the floor with his shittyassed beard.

Back