Where's Myles Jury?

TobikanJudan94

Never be game over
@Brown
Reaction score
I was thinking about the incoming Khabib-Johnson fight and I thought about Myles Jury again....where is he? I don't remember even a scheduled fight for him and he fought in December 2015.....

He's coming off his first finish-loss, my guess is he's taking time off to work on his game...

Where is Dan Severn

That is a good question.

No one cares. The guy was obnoxious and cocky as hell.

Still shook from his two losses. He is still trying to figure out how to fit his 5'11 frame into 135.

Trying to figure out a new way to make a Cerrone fight boring as hell.

They fed him to a wolve (cowboy) way too early.... They didn't make the same mistake with Conor....

No one cares. The guy was obnoxious and cocky as hell.
Wow soo quick too write him off, i'm a fan of his and this thread was more interesting to click on than half the connie threads. Chill out, you seem like the dude that mistakes confidence for arrogance, dude's humble as hell...

The UFC made a mistake by building him up so fast. The kid looked extremely good against all his opponents until he faced Cowboy. I really hope the training at Alliance is improving him more, and that he can go on a run again.

He must be a guy that fought on Fight Pass Prelims cause I never heard of him.

It is amazing with all the time I put into learning about all the fighters AND STILL, there are guys that I don't know on the UFC roster. How many fighters they got 500+ ?

He left Alliance and is training with different camps now... he was training with GSP a few weeks ago, he'll be back

Who tha fook is tha gooooyy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back