Always Sunny and UFC

Charlie Day said in an interview recently the new season has some UFC stuff involved

BTW Best show ever

1)Arrested Development
2)Always Sunny

Curb Your Enthusiasm is up there too

Haven't watched Seinfeld

LEL haven't watched seinfeld?

LEL

LELLLL. no wonder you morons think Sunny is a good show.

That would be Curb Your Enthusiasm.

giphy.gif

best show ever.

but seriously, the show airs on fx (a ufc partner), the show has already done crossover sports-related episodes (one with a few phillies players stands out), the lightweight champ reps philly hard, so yes- it's always sunny in philadelphia in the ufc.

LEL haven't watched seinfeld?

LEL

LELLLL. no wonder you morons think Sunny is a good show.

I'm not from the US you imbecile.I haven't watched every damn show.And even if Seinfeld is the best show that doesn't mean other shows aren't good.

1)Arrested Development
2)Always Sunny

Curb Your Enthusiasm is up there too

Haven't watched Seinfeld

It brings me so much joy to see someone appreciate arrested development as much as I do.

This thread is immediately my favorite of all time. Maybe I like sitcoms more than MMA?

Curb, Arrested development, and Sunny will have me laughing for the rest of my life, even if they never make a single new episode.

I also enjoy 30 Rock very much, not sure if you're familiar with that one, but Tracy Morgan is hilarious in that one.

My man...

Been drinking since 6am...

I'm all over this motherfucker. Uh... What are we talking about ?

giphy.gif

It brings me so much joy to see someone appreciate arrested development as much as I do.

This thread is immediately my favorite of all time. Maybe I like sitcoms more than MMA?

Curb, Arrested development, and Sunny will have me laughing for the rest of my life, even if they never make a single new episode.

I also enjoy 30 Rock very much, not sure if you're familiar with that one, but Tracy Morgan is hilarious in that one.

<mma4>

Back