Max wants Conor rematch since Aldo pussied out ‘I’m the only motherf*cker’ that gave him a hard time

Max vs. Aldo would be a great fight, I still hope to see that eventually.

gave him a hard time..

look max, you made it to final bell, you were not sucked into a brawl, but that was it. you got dominated acutally

Aldo would rather retire than face Max. Remember when we thought he was a GOAT
<9><{anton}><{anton}><{clintugh}>

At the end of the day, Max is the winner with his mustache.

Everyone says Conor shot for the TD because his knee was busted. But I remember a video of Conor watching on repeat when his knee got jacked up. He was trying to pass to aide control and Max had a good lockdown on the leg but he was able to squirm out of it and in the video you can clearly see his knee popping.

Max is good enough, now, to beat that entire division.

What's crazy is that if Holloway wins the title his next fight, his current win streak instantly becomes one of the best in UFC history. The only fighters with win streaks longer would be Anderson, GSP, Jones, Royce, and DJ.

Pretty sure 2 week Mendes was the only one to give Conor a hard time at FW.

Conor put a masterclass on him on one fuckin' leg.

Aldo will beat the spam out of him.

Max is a very good fighter, but we are talking about the top of the very top here.

Max is doing the right thing, if he's trying to get Aldo in the cage. Jose isn't retiring, and a co-main hasn't been announced for UFC 206.

Wish people would stop quoting these lame overplayed Conor quotes lol. Sport brother just drives me crazy.

I was attempting to be ironic. I do however believe that Holloway is at the end of a very long line for a shot at the Irishmen.

Halloway is out of his fucking mind with this bullshit bragging. Conor had one knee and he is bragging he didn't get finished. He got taken down by a man with one knee. He got out classed by a man with one knee. And he's acting like it's a huge victory

Back