But it isn't fair..

Tob1n

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Seriously guys. I see this tossed around so much here it really has me questioning what kind of world you're all living in. This isn't a pre kindergarten or elementary school playground. It's real life. Shit is never fair. Who actually gives a fuck.

People on here crying because guys who make more money than probably 95% of the people who post here don't get a title shot or this or that. Fighters who have worked there way into advantageous positions can pick and choose what they want to do and that should garner no ill feelings from anybody. We'd all do the same.

This has to be one of the whiniest community of sports fans ever.

You guys also spend more time calling eachother beta cucks than you do watching fights.

Fuck you all.

If people could understand there is a business aspect to this fight game there would be 99% less whining. But for some reason it's impossible to convey this to people. I have tried.

Baffling to people how what is profitable is not necessarily the same as fully optimized for the enjoyment of their own demographic.

A champion should defend their title a minimum of 1 time.

Can you explain why a champion should not defend their title a minimum of 1 time?

People that wants shit to be more fair?
My whole fucking point is if you want something that will never exist you're a little bitch. Whiney feminists are more tolerable.

NBA, NFL bend the rules for their top stars all the time.

Idk people like moaning. Is life.

Yeah you said it! Fuck compassion!

Yay for cynicism!

A champion should defend their title a minimum of 1 time.

Can you explain why a champion should not defend their title a minimum of 1 time?
Who should I explain shit? Conor is his own man. I'm worried about living my life and watching fights. Not crying about shit.

Who should I explain shit? Conor is his own man. I'm worried about living my life and watching fights. Not crying about shit.
I'm not crying either, I'm just simply stating that a champion should defend their title a minimum of 1 time.

Just wondering your opinion on that

I'm not crying either, I'm just simply stating that a champion should defend their title a minimum of 1 time.

Just wondering your opinion on that
In all honesty I don't give a fuck. That's my opinion on it. I don't care if Conor wants to defend or not.

My whole fucking point is if you want something that will never exist you're a little bitch. Whiney feminists are more tolerable.

"more fair" will never exist?

Seriously guys. I see this tossed around so much here it really has me questioning what kind of world you're all living in. This isn't a pre kindergarten or elementary school playground. It's real life. Shit is never fair. Who actually gives a fuck.

People on here crying because guys who make more money than probably 95% of the people who post here don't get a title shot or this or that. Fighters who have worked there way into advantageous positions can pick and choose what they want to do and that should garner no ill feelings from anybody. We'd all do the same.

You guys also spend more time calling eachother beta cucks than you do watching fights.

Fuck you all.
So you're crying on here about people crying on here?

Fuck you all.
HA!

In all honesty I don't give a fuck. That's my opinion on it. I don't care if Conor wants to defend or not.
I don't really care either. What gets to me a little is how so many of his fans talk about him in the context of "greatest ever" without him even defending his title even once. It would be like Jame "Buster" Douglas never defending his title after knocking out Tyson and his fans calling him the GOAT. Would have been ridiculous then just as it is now calling Conor the GOAT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back