Is Conor vs Khabib the greatest fight ever?

ImNotSurpisedDonks!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We had Mirko vs Fedor, we had Jones vs Cormier, we had Manny vs Mayweather, but would Conor vs Khabib trump all of that (barring they both win)? Stylistic opposites but a collision course that has seemed imminent from the beginning. The winner would surely be the GOAT (and btw, I got Khabib).

I've not seen it yet.
Was it that good?

693.gif

No. Greatest fight ever is a big stretch. But i got khabib aswell.

It would be great to watch all the he Irish fans boo the entire fight as their guy was ragdolled on the ground, but no.

Great fight if you enjoyed GSP vs. Alves or GSP vs. Condit or GSP vs. Hardy or any other fight where a wrestler wrestlefucks a striker for a UD victory.

We had Mirko vs Fedor, we had Jones vs Cormier, we had Manny vs Mayweather, but would Conor vs Khabib trump all of that (barring they both win)? Stylistic opposites but a collision course that has seemed imminent from the beginning. The winner would surely be the GOAT (and btw, I got Khabib).

No. McGregor has nothing to do with a "greatest fight ever". Except being in the audience.

And Khabib would school him. Like Eddie said, easiest fight around.

Khabib and the greatest fight ever don't fit in the same sentence.

Habib vs anybody wouldn't pull heavy numbers.

The only needle he moves are attached to the needle dick hipsters whom are the Russian fighter equivalent of weaboos.

Not even remotely close. Like, not even in the same galaxy remotely close.

Ha! Are you serious?

Wow, so Khabib would be GOAT if he beats the guy Nate Diaz ,Joe Duffy and some random Irish cab driver beat?

Conor would be GOAT if he beats a guy with 1 top 10 win in his career?

yNoN8nW.gif

Back