Don Frye UFC Hof speech

11bravo1789

11B
@Green
Reaction score
if you havnt seen it yet. Watch Don's Hof acceptance speech. (Its on you tube, too lazy to link). Don is probably the most manly son of a bitch on earth. He talks crap on Liberal Do-good turds, talks about how proud he was to carry Old Glory in Japan right after 9/11.

Gives respect to Ken Shamrock, who he hates, and is an all around bad mother fucker, and great American. His come back win over Tank was pure balls and heart. Pay you're respects you Liberal pansy fucks.

you don't have to do jack shit to embed youtube videos anymore. just paste the link

tank me for saving your bum thread. and don frye too.

Please allow me to add to this media lacking op

He was on the Jason Ellis show the other day, very entertaining.

Don Frye was born in the wrong time. He should have been fighting these guys:

36eb840b4782dc307132b4167704cefe.jpg

4683d22ce38692e916a2db11a9a106be.jpg

tumblr_mefsmtbwv31qlcikxo1_500.jpg

WAR DON FRYES MUSTACHE
don-frye-mustache.jpg

you don't have to do jack shit to embed youtube videos anymore. just paste the link

tank me for saving your bum thread. and don frye too.

One of the best quotes on facing Coleman at UFC 10 after beating Mark Hall and Brian Johnston that same night... 10:30.

"I remember after beating Brian Johnston in the finals, the semi finals. I ran my fingers through my hair, my hair was bone dry. There's just no fluid in my body. I had nothing left.... and Coleman was waiting for me in about twelve minutes. Scary shit.

I thought about making an excuse and pulling out, it crossed my mind I can tell you that. Royce did it, Shamrock did it, so maybe I should do it. But then I looked at the guys they had for alternates, woulda been criminal to send one of those kids out there to fight a monster like Coleman.

So I went back out there and I took my ass whoopin' just like a man should."

Last edited:
Bum crowd. Barely cheered when he walked in.

It's a little known fact that when Don Frye was born he was 180 lbs and had a full mustache

New "UFC fans" should be watching this legends fights.

Just some thoughts,
-What is up with the gravelly, pro-wrestling made-up voice. I love Don Frye. I cometh not with hate, but after watching that old
footage and hearing him talk years ago, my suspicions were true; he talked nothing like that during his career. I wish he'd drop it.
-He looked like he was in pain walking out. I wonder what's going on with him physically.
-Dan Severn looks fantastic. Has he had a facelift or something?

I'll pass. I don't want any hair on my chest.

Great speech.

Don Frye is also a terrible sexist.

I would have loved to see him fight Coleman in 1998, fresh and ready to go

No media? 11B & too lazy? Probably a lifelong E4.

Jk, hadn't heard this before. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back