How self conscious are Conor haters on a scale of 1-10

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These are some of the most emotionally delicate people on the planet. They let their mood be affected by one man talking fake trash talk he doesn't believe to another man whom they have no relation to and will never even meet. Did something go wrong in these people's lives where they have to hate one of the most exciting fights to ever step into the cage just because he wears suits and talks a little trash.

The Brazilians i can excuse because they have absolutely nothing but their pride so when he puts them down they have to face the reality of living in Brazil.

I think that if you don't love Conor McGregor you are probably just new to the sport and don't understand what makes him so ahead of his time

Yeah, because all Brazilians live in the favelas...

I think that if you don't love Conor McGregor you are probably just new to the sport and don't understand what makes him so ahead of his time
Its true. I am pretty new. Ive only been watching for about 12 years now.

Conor haters never cease to amaze me.

The man takes our sport out of obscurity, mainstream attention, record numbers, electric events. Big shows don't even feel big without him. Most people actually said 205 was only big if Conor was on it.

Meanwhile the haters live in Mar 5, 2016 every day of their lives.

They hated Ali in his prime too.

Conor's so deep in their heads

He comes out their ass

Why do you hate Brazilians? Brazilians did nothing to Americans.
<{nope}>

Definite 10. Biggest weirdos on Sherdog. They don't understand that all the GOAT talk is fun and games, and they get SUPER beta and emotional about Conor. It's so pause worthy.

Not self conscious enough to make a thread validating their desire to vicariously live through someone they've never met.

They're certainly not a huge step up from Conor's fans, who seem to live vicariously through him. Winners on both sides.

Conor would receive less hate if his fans didn't act like complete morons.

Great post OP...and not to mention that he's changing the game and getting himself and his opponents paid.

They're the only people who talk about Conor Mcgregor more than Mcgregor and his fans

If you don't love Coner you are gay.
But on a serious note, he's done fantastic for the sport and as long as the UFC and Coner have aligned interests it's good for business. I do see these interests slightly diverging though as more fighters are looking for Coner money (and rightfully so) and Coner having the power do bury an entire division (I mean, FW is a joke now) and pissing off fighters like Khabib and Aldo. He's taking it a bit too far, where the company suffers to an extent. In this he differs from people like GSP, R3, etc, the other major ppv drawers UFC has had.

For now he brings more than the UFC is suffering so it's still ok. However the UFC are risking a lot by placing everything in the hands of one man. What if he pisses hot or something like that?

Ok, I went offtopic but what a dumb thread.

"The joke goes over my head. They are all morons!!!"

So Conor fans are all "joking". Great excuse.

They look like morons whether they are joking or not.

Is this guy joking as well?

Back