Michael Bisping set to crucify Dan Henderson at UFC 204

He better do so. Anything else would be an embarassment.

Choosing a guy outside the top 10 for your first defense and then losing would be one of the biggest fail moments in MMA history. Especially if he gets KO'd again.

My heart is with you, Old-Man Dan. Give us one more H-Bomb and finally get that UFC gold. That would give me such happiness.

Choosing a guy outside the top 10 for your first defense and then losing would be one of the biggest fail moments in MMA history. Especially if he gets KO'd again.
A 46 year old too!

You know this happened already, right??

gR8W9E.jpg

You know this happened already, right??

gR8W9E.jpg
GSP didn't pick that fight. And he also didn't trash talk him. He did so for their second fight and felt uncomfortable doing so because he was told to do so.

Edit: Also he has proven to be better than Serra and that it was a fluke. Bisping already lost to Hendo and almost got killed then.

Last edited:
Don't get too cocky Michael.

I am rooting for Bisping and hoping for a Danface, but Michael is displaying the same type of cockyness Rockhold had before he got simself knocked the fuck out.

Stay focused Bisping, you got this. No need for the drama.

Nothing would be more satisfying then watching this cocky Brit get H-Bombed again.

Back